I'm having a ....

sarahg

Reaction score
Had my scan today and we are having a baby girl! I felt all along that I was - isn't it strange. She was a real pickle and turned her back, did somersaults, crossed her legs. Everything to avoid all those measurements! She is fine though so that is great!

Also have to have a scan again about 34 weeks as I have a fibroid and may need a c section! At least I see her again!

ooo congratulations hunny, how exciting for you, i got my scan tomoz im sooo scared, do they tell u really quickly if everything is ok with teh heart etc

Aww that's great, congratualtions on your little girl!!!

Thanks guys - Lozz - she chatted as she carried out scan. Explained everything to me as I ask lots of questions. For example she told me the stomach had a dark area which showed it was liquid and so proved the baby was swallowing. It was really interesting but babe was moving away from her and was not keen to take part!

Good luck and enjoy - you'll love it. I was a bit sore afterwards as she had to press so hard though. Also nearly wet myself :? :oops:

Another little girl...so thats Tasha, Ebony and you Sarah for definate that are having ickle pink ones.

Glad all was ok at the scan hun!! :hug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Congratulations!!!!!!!! That is so lovely!! A Gymnast in the making eh? :wink: xx

Congratulations on your little girl Sarah!!! Have you got any names yet?

congrats with having a little girly!!! :cheer:

i think were having a girl boom!

Ohhhh that is ace!!! Congrats hun xx

congratulations mummys instincts see you knew it was a girl. so pleased for you xx

Hope my mummy insitincts are right then and i'm having a Sophie and not a William!

Vicki83 said:
Hope my mummy insitincts are right then and i'm having a Sophie and not a William!

Ahhhh a little Sophie or a little Willy, im sure either will be gorgeous hun :)

Congratulations sarah and welcome to the pink club!! :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back