im having a mini meltdown!

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Ive already been emotional enough at the moment but today ive just totally cracked! My washing machine broke, im skint our warranty wasnt registered (im blaming hubby) therefore they wont fix it and the call, out fee is £110 and thats before parts etc im literally ready to scream I just dont have the money to pay for it, had a pamper day yesterday got my hair cut and coloured and a pedicure because I needed a pick me up and now im thinking that money could have went to pay for this....sorry girls just having a rant before I scream!!!!!

My washers broke too!!!!
A wire come out of a bra (brand new one at that!!) And irts managed to get behind the drum, and its snapped off two of the beaters (that are on the drum that your washing bang off) And now I can't use it! Its been broke about 2/3 weeks so my nana, his mum & my mum are taking turns to do our washing cause we just aint got the money to get it fixed! :( x

oh my god! i had EXACTLY the sam situation last week! my washer was happily washing my clothes then just stopped, turned its self off and never came on again! I was sooo stressed out with it!

hubby ended up picking one up for £200 quid and sticking it on the credit card (which is now maxed out!)
can you see if you can pick up a second hand one just for now?

xx

Get on google and see if u can work out what it is. Type in the problem with the make and model and I bet you find a post somewhere where someone has the same issue. Ours stopped working and decided to leak everywhere and I was like great!!! But oh got online and read about it and it cost us £4 and 2 hours time but we did it ourselves! X

Our cards are all maxed out too, we havent had it that long so dont wana buy a new one, I dont think its a massive problem tne knob is stuck on dryer mode, but the thought of paying that much money for the hotpoint dude to call out is ridiculous, so im gona see if there r any local people who can come out and look at it, I hate doing the washjng but now I feel lost without it lol

ask around, maybe a friend's hubby can do it? or a neighbour? I hate not having money, we are always right on the brink of skintdom!
Don't feel guilty about the pampering, you can't change the past, and I'm sure you needed it.
We have been selling things, done a few car boots and sold lots of amazon and ebay. Anything I hadn't used for ages had to go. Goodbye kindle and iPod! Better to have the money for baby.
Try not to stress out, you'll work it out somehow. Like my hubby says, there's no point worrying as that won't make it better. take it in your stride hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back