I'm happy!!!

nicki

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just wanted to share the fact that I am a happy little lamb today! It's been quite a while since i've been able to say that :(
I went to work today for the first time in 5 weeks after being signed off by the docs. and actually enjoyed myself :shock: . It's been so nice to talk to other people and get out of the house and feel like a human again!! :D

I also spoke to the HR department and we arranged when i will start my maternity leave. I've got loads of annual leave to use up too (totals 7 weeks! :shock: ) so I finish on the 23rd Jan.!!!!!! It does seem a bit far off my due date but My DH said he would rather I finish early as being winter the weather will prob. be horrid, cold & icy & he doesn't want me walking to work incase I slip over (how sweet!) and it also gives me plenty of time to buy all the baby stuff and get the nursery sorted before my bump gets too big and it becomes a pain, I got a feeling my back is going to be a problem later on as it's already starting to hurt now, so it'll be nice to get it all done.

Also, in 4 weeks time I will know (hopefully) what sex the baby is, I finally managed to convince DH to find out - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee- so excited and can't wait to see my little angel again.

Anyhoo, I will bore you no more with my joy!!!

Nicki. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ni Nicky,

Glad you are feeling happy which obviously means you are feeling a lot better, fingers crossed, I'm not too far behind you.

Lx

Yea its awfull feeling yucky because it all escalates in pregnancy.......well i think so lol
Wooooo Hoooooo for happiness

Ive just read your post, and im glad you feel a lot better. Feeling kind of human again is good!lol! I still feel an alien has taken over my body!

Anyway, keep smiling!Your baby will benefit too :D
xx

Congratulations hun, so glad things are looking up and feeling better. I want some of your medicine, lol.
Keep smiling hun
love Amanda & Bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27