I'm going to be a mummy!!!

Tara1985

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

So it seems the Christmas Party season done the trick for me :) I didn't really think about the 2WW until around 7DPO when I started getting sharp shooting pains in my boobs and I thought hmmmm this is new!!!

I tested at 10 DPO and got a :bfn: - was gutted but boobs got worse so tested at 13DPO which was NYE to see if I could have a drink and hey presto :bfp:!! It was the faintest of lines on a Tesco HPT however...so I tested today and the line is darker!!! Going to do a digi at the end of the week I think :)

I am SO happy I could cry and just want to wish any TTC lady reading this the very best on her journey, and for the ones with buns cooking have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

:dust: :dust:

Attachments

• 13 DPO Very faint.jpg
    13 DPO Very faint.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 15 DPO .jpg
    15 DPO .jpg
    398 KB · Views: 49
Congrats Hun what a lovely new years prezzie xxx

congratulations! what an excellent start to 2012! xx

Congratulations hun, so happy for u xx

Thanks ladies, I am very happy :) xx

Kanga, will have to have stalk you in tri 2 and ask you lots of questions. The time has gone so quick, you'll start feeling bubs soon! x

wow massive congrats hun :) :) think the xmas period made my 2ww go quicker too and a lil break from here xxx

Lovely news, congratulations!!!! All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back