I'm going loco

Lou

Reaction score
Twice today I've made myself cups of coffee with out boiling the damn kettle first :doh:

The worst is when its tea and you're stirring and stirring and wondering why its not changing colour :think: Its because you are mad and are trying to brew up with cold water fool! :roll:

Bless ya, ive done that too today but its the stress of realsiing that my christmas tree is missing a support and all my decorations from last year, Iv searched high and low for them and i think they must have got left up north.

On a postitive - I can buy nice new ones but i wsnted my tree up today :(

What a bummer having tree and no dec's!!

Have a cold cup of coffee to cheer you up :wink:

oh and yes....

..I'm getting very old :lol:

Your not the only one goin mad...

Yesterday and today ..I took the dishbowl out of the sink when I was about to wash-up and squirted washing up liquid in the sink..why did I take the bowl out! duh :doh:

And this morning after havin toast for breakfast I put the bread in the fridge... I just noticed what I done a couple of hours ago when I went in the fridge to get the milk!!

Foxxi said:

Yesterday and today ..I took the dishbowl out of the sink when I was about to wash-up and squirted washing up liquid in the sink..why did I take the bowl out! duh :doh:

And this morning after havin toast for breakfast I put the bread in the fridge... I just noticed what I done a couple of hours ago when I went in the fridge to get the milk!!

:rotfl: you are loco too!

I'm always doing stupid stuff like that. The other morning I got Isaac washed and dressed but I was still half asleep. I put his trousers on and stood him up and turned around to tidy and he fell over, I picked him up and did the usual upps a daisy, be carefull speach and turned around again and he fell over again!! This time I picked him up and then realised he had both legs in one leg hole :shock: I felt really really stupid and wicked :oops:

lou said:
Foxxi said:

:rotfl: you are loco too!

I'm always doing stupid stuff like that. The other morning I got Isaac washed and dressed but I was still half asleep. I put his trousers on and stood him up and turned around to tidy and he fell over, I picked him up and did the usual upps a daisy, be carefull speach and turned around again and he fell over again!! This time I picked him up and then realised he had both legs in one leg hole :shock: I felt really really stupid and wicked :oops:

:rotfl: Awwwww....You are wicked! :rotfl:

I quite often get ready and put my trousers on back to front! And so many times my knickers on back to front... many a time when I've been out I've had to find the nearest place where I could turn them around again..I only notice when they start to get uncomfy !

i boiled the kettle but forgot to stop pouring the milk, there was milk everywhere :doh:

:rotfl:

I always put my pants on the wrong way round! and I'm ok with milk its usually the sugar I have problems with. I completely miss the cup and spoon it onto the worktop :roll:

I know thanks :oops:

I've heard that someone donated some bric and brac to Help the Aged recently so I'm looking forward to playing with that.

Its no fun getting old :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back