I'm going CRAZY!!!

lemur9

Reaction score
Okay, I am so confused.

I used the ClearBlue Advanced Digital Ovulation tests this month. I had a blinking face starting Sunday (2/5) and this morning (2/11), almost a week later, I got a solid face which means O will happen in 24-36 hours or something like that.

Now, I am pretty sure that I ovulated Tuesday, 4 days ago. We have been TTC for 4 cycles and I have gotten pretty used to the signs that I have Ovulated such as a TON of mucus followed by some brown and then a hint of blood in my mucus, then the mucus slowly ends. That already happened and I have no more mucus.

My best friend thinks that the OPK could have detected early pregnancy rather than O coming since I think I already had it. However, I am still going to BD tonight and/or tomorrow, just in case.

What do you ladies think?

(Don't know if this is helpful, but I have been having really bad dreams/nightmares since Wednesday night, the night AFTER I am pretty sure that I ovulated).

Did you get your solid face today? If so I would :bd: today and tomorrow! But sounds like you've been at it all week so I reckon you're covered! :lol:

If you did ovulate on Tuesday it would be very unlikely your body had released any pregnant hormones yet, implantation at 4dpo is very rare. Chances are your body has geared up to ovulate and didn't so has tried again now. As long as you've DTD regularly you'll be covered regardless of what day it actually happened! Xx

Last edited:
Ahhh, thanks you two!

Yes, I got my solid face at 10AM with 2nd morning urine (I woke to pee at 7:30AM then went back to sleep). I just went to the bathroom a few moments before this response and there was ewcm. It was creamy/sticky yesterday and dry last night. Now its back! lol This month is too confusing. Looks like you are probably right, MrsS15! :)

Thanks!!

Ewcm is the most fertile and with your solid smiley you should definately :bd: !! Youll prob ovulate tom or day after. Hope you catch it x

Thanks!!!!!! DTD. Currently propped up watching Sex and the City and praying this time is happens!!!! But now I am wondering, could it be possible I released 2 eggs at 2 different times this month?

I think women can ovulate twice....can you imagine! Twins! :lol: might mean you have an increased chance of conceiving maybe...dont know a lot about this though. Enjoy sex and the city! Im cd12 today with another flashing smiley face so will be dtd later :lol:x

Last edited:
Melly, I will welcome whatever comes my way. Haha My mama always said I will be the next in the family to have a set. None of my siblings or cousins have and there is a set in each generation. We shall see!

Could be down to you then ha ha! No pressure! Been lying with legs propped up for last half hour. Hopefully :sperm: done the trick :lol:

Ahhhh haha that would definitely be a pleasant surprise. Good luck! Sending baby dust your way!

I'm on my 4th day of flashing smileys! :wall: according to online ovulation calculators I should ovulate today! No sign of it though! I hope I get my solid smiley tomorrow or my DH will be exhausted! :lol:

Aww, good luck to you Melly! I felt that way too, haha. I was like "oh my, honey is not going to be able to keep doing this much longer." lol Now we're just waiting :) I actually had 6 days of flashing smileys. I didn't think I would ever get a solid face. And it was on CD18 that I ovulated according to my OPK.

Bundles and bundles of luck to you!! :)

Yayyy! Finally got my solid smiley this morning! Hoping this will me my leutal phase will be long enough as I have short cycles. Not sure what to class as ovulation day though...is it today or tomorrow or when temp rises.....just wondering when others state 4dpo, when are they counting from.....any thoughts as I can imagine there are a few of us doing different things. :lol: as you can see, I am gearing up for my tww SS!!! :lol:

Melly from memory they're the same as regular opks so you would assume you'll I've 12-36 hours after your solid face. If I got mine today I'd count tomorrow as 1dpo. If you're temping that's easier as it does indeed go up once ov has occurred. I get ov pains so always find it a little easier to be sure of DPO! Get cracking with DTD!

Thanks candymycandy I had ov pains two days ago, solid smiley today so just waiting for temp to rise. If it rises tomorrow then I will record tomorrow as 1dpo. I did get the twinge though two days ago, hence why I'm a little confused as to when to record ovulation. So when temp rises, ovulation has already happened?? Is that's right?? If this is the case then maybe the day before I notice the rise should be 1dpo?

Dtd....I'm on the case! :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back