im feeling REALLY nervous!

mummywanabe

Reaction score
Going to hospital today to get induction date etc but my nerves are wrecked, cant stop running to the loo, my tummy is in knots, probably because when I usually go I know the routine but duno what theyll do today, do you think they will do a sweep, or do a check to see whats happening, oh I really hope I dont throw up I always get sick when im nervous,

aww hun just try to calm down :)

they will do whatever is best for baby xxx

Try to relax, each step is one closer to.holding your new addition xx. Hope appointment goes.well x

Good luck, try not to worry x

Tapatalking. X

Try not to worry, u dont need the added stress. Im sure it will go well plus see it as a chance to ask any questions u have. let us know how u get on...good luck!! x

Well my BP was through the roof lol but ut did come Down by the end of the appointment. Had my sweep done, im 2cm dilated and she could feel the bag of waters at babys head and said they were tight, she reckons ill go before im induced, but have been given the 29th june as my induction date just incase, very crampy now and spotting a bit

Ohh baby may have their own plans! Fx ul go urself, hope ur feeling better now x

I am was just overtaken with nerves, it wasnt as bad as I thought, gettin my legs waxed was much worse although apparently I crushed my husbands hand ...I dont remember this lol

Oo hopefully baby will decide to make a move soon then :) and I'm not surprised you were nervous! I get nervous for some normal midwife appointments (no idea why) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back