I'm Excited....................R you?

ashley22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

My name is Ashley, I'm 22 and expecting baby number 2. I have a 3yr old boy named Leon and am 5weeks gone (I think), I havent been to the doctors yet. I am very excited but I know the next 8 months will drag. I have estimated my due date and think I am due on the 9th October but as I say I'm not sure.

Would be good to talk to everyone to pass the days away! :D

Hi Ashley

I am really excited too but very nervous, will be happierwhen I get to 12 weeks and have a scan. I have a 22 month old son Joseph, had real problems when I was pregnant with him and he was very poorly when he was born. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Hi Debbie,

I'm like you - very nervous. If I have a slight pain in my stomach I am panicking. I know it sounds silly but I would feel much more at ease if I had morning sickness or something. I am still at the stage where you don't believe your actually pregnant until you have your scan.

I haven't been to the doctor yet so hopefully I'll get an appointment this week sometime and that will ease my nerves until the scan.

How far on are you?

I also havnt been to the docs yet i am going to wait till i get past my last miscarriage stage then I might relax a bit. Are you feeling tired yet?

Yeah I'm feeling really tired. I haven't been sleeping great because Leon comes into the bed beside us during the night and he kicks and punches in his sleep so I have been worried incase he hits my stomach.

My pregnancy with Leon was fine, I didn't experience morning sickness, tiredness or any other sypmtoms. Well thats until I was six months gone and became really bad travel sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back