im dying to know gender

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by chelseaivylily, May 12, 2016.

1. chelseaivylily

I'm 12 weeks 3 days pregnant with baby #4. I have already 3 beautiful healthy girls. I am so anxious to know the sex of the baby that I can barely sleep at night!! I'm constantly comparing ultrasound images on google, and asking opinions of others. I posted pics in 1st trimester forum, can anyone give me a guess?

Attached Files:

2. Smileygirl

Smileygirl Well-Known Member

From the middle picture I would guess girl and from the last pictures I would guess boy! Sorry, not particularly helpful!

3. tootie

tootie Well-Known Member

I would guess girl xx

4. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

I guess boy. Have you thought about an early gender scan privately?

5. Blueclass

Blueclass Well-Known Member

I'd say girl. I was desperate to know too that's why I paid for a private scan at 16 weeks xx

6. jomc

jomc Well-Known Member

I would say girl!

7. Selina13

Selina13 Well-Known Member

Ahh I'm terrible at these gender guesses but I feel your pain! I'm so impatient, I'm 5 weeks and I'm desperate to know already- god help me waiting 16wk! We will have gender scan as I have a boy already. I'm so excited to know, if anything my preference is to have another boy as I totally adore my son but it would be nice to have a girl too. X

8. Cherrybelly

Cherrybelly Well-Known Member

I was happy to wait until 20w, but then I had a scan on Wednesday at 16w with trainee ultrasound people and was convinced I'd find out. I got all excited but they wouldn't tell me as not 100% confident - the professional threre had a really good look. I'm now obsessed as I saw the 'potty shot' and there was a sticky out bit so I'm thinking boy??? I've got four whole weeks to my anomaly scan and don't think I can cope! Considering booking a gender one next weekend lol x