I'm due July 7th - new to this site

Kate Nicol

Reaction score
Hello all you July mum's to be!

My due date is July 7th, I haven't had my 12 week scan yet because I've been away in Scotland for Christmas, so my scan will be on 4th Jan (I'll be nearly 14 weeks). I'm very nervous, due to a missed miscarriage last year which I only found out about when I went for my scan...

I had an early scan at 6 weeks this time, and everything was fine, and I'm doing my best to think positive this time that everything will be fine! If the size of my belly is anything to go by, I think I'm going to be okay this time!!

I'm so happy to have found this site, it's great, and will be brilliant to have other mums to be to keep in touch with and to share the pregnancy experience!! Good luck to all of you!

Kate XX

Hi Kate,

I hope everything goes OK with your scan. Let us see the pic once you've got it.

I had my scan at just over 11 weeks, so I'd be interested to see how much bigger the baby is at 14 weeks.

I'm due on the 11th of July.

Is this your first baby?

Hi Kate!

Yohoo another July mum. Was panicking that I was the only one in here, it's been relatively quiet.

I had my 12 week scan last Friday and I was 13+3......I'm 14 weeks tomorrow, can't wait. Baby moved around alot and made me laugh a few times - couldn't believe how active it was.

We had the booking in appointment at the same time including all my bloods being taken, so it was a long session but was exciting. Now we just have to wait until our 20 week scan - another 6 weeks to go.

I know how you feel. We had a miscarriage in July last year so yes, I was petrified the morning of the scan and when we were in there. To be honest, I'm still not as excited as hubby even though we've seen it etc - I think I'll feel better after 20 weeks as I know then that it's fully formed and then just needs to grow - plus we get to know the sex which I can't wait for.

Good luck darl for Thursday - keep us posted. I've got my scan pic's on our website for the bubba - http://babyhughesy.blogspot.com

Sass

Hi Kate

Congratulations on your pregnancy and great to have another person in the July forum! This is a great site and I wish i'd found something like this first time round!

I have got my 12wk scan on Fri so can't wait and bet your feeling the same. Can they still do the testing etc when you've gone past the 12 week mark or have you got to not have it?

Good luck anyway and look forward to seeing your pic if you can. :)

Tan xx

Hi Ladies i'm new here and due on the 14th of july. I have my first scan on the 18th(Jan) and i'll be 14(ish )weeks by then. Glad to know there are lots of others due the same time. This is my second pregnany dd is 5 years old ,so its like starting all over again . Wish you all teh best of luck and i'll keep popping in to see how you're doing. :D

Thanks Ladies for all your replies and best wishes...I had my scan today and it was excellent...the baby is looking fine and was wriggling about loads! It felt so strange but wonderful to see the little thing moving inside me...My other half is now determined that its a boy and that it looks exactly like him!!! This will be our first baby, so its all very exiting!!!

To Tan and Helen, wishing you all the very best with your scans, and be sure to keep us updated and post the pics when you have them...

To Sass, your scan picture is great, looks like you have a right littler groover in there! ;o)

I will post my picture on here as soon as I can (need to use scanner at work)...Oh, and I have an updated due date...12th July!

[/img]

Glad all went well Kate, I can't wait til Friday!! Will be great to see your pic when you can! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back