i'm due August 8th

mel

Reaction score
Hello, any body getting scared of giving birth yet? this is my first baby haven't had anything go wrong yet but keep thinking something will, also suffering with sickness still had it all the way through, anyone no whats good for it?

Mel :?

Sounds like we are suffering most things in the same way. This is my 1st and I am due 20th August. This pregnancy lark is harder than I was led to believe. I think once you have the baby you forgot about the bad stuff.

I get a lot of indigestion so get Gaviscon liquid for free on my NHS prescription.

Am not scared of giving birth but scared the baby will be ok etc.

oh good lord tell me about it i think i drink gaviscon like its water i mainly have it at night though! i'm having a home birth because i think it'll be more relaxing. all babies in my family have been huge so bit worried about that!!! ouchh, ha ha!!

thanks for reply

mel

Hi Mel,
I am 37 weeks and have been feeling nauseous in the mornings again...i feel better if i get out of bed early and have some toast or weetbix. I suppose your blood sugar goes down a lot at night, also drink lot of water!
PL :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back