I'm currently very confused, any advice?

rockstar29

Reaction score
Hello I've written on here before.
I'm currently experiencing lots of pregnancy symptoms, I last had a blood test three weeks ago which was negative.
I'm still experiencing naseau, sore breast, heightened sense of smell and lower back pain. I've had these symptoms since just after the new year.
I have however experienced this last week sever pelvic pain. I suffered from SPD In the last two pregnancies.

I visited the doctor yesterday who has stated I have Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. After coming home and researching this, it doesn't explain the other symptoms, she has repeated the pregnancy test as well as a lot of other tests. I will get the results tomorrow.

I have one day of light bleeding on the 13th Jan and 4 Feb which is very ununusual as I normally bleed for 6 days heavy.

I was wondering I would be 11 weeks pregnant. Is there a chance that I could be pregnant and just not produced enough hcg before. (Last test 3 weeks ago).

I've got 3 children and had 4 pregnancies before. I just feel pregnant but I feel I'm going mad.

The doctor has stated yesterday although unlikely it is not impossible I could be as I came off my pill in November and it could be effecting my hormones. I've not heard of this before.

Any advice on this would be helpful. Also this pelvic pain is very painful and effecting me this week.
Thanks

When I came offmy pill I didn't have a period for 3 months and felt very very pregnant. I wasn't it was just my body and hormones adjusting to coming off the pill and regulating themselves. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back