I'm craving sponges - bath sponges!!!

bbee

Reaction score
Ladies!!!! Help!! I feel insane! I am craving those yellow bath sponges!!! I just can't enough of the smell of them! I even found myself sucking water out of one!! I literally have to stop myself from biting into them!!
Has anyone else had any crazy cravings? :lol: Xxx

Haha oh poor you, that's funny! No weird ones yet for me.

My mum had that when pregnant with me, she used to eat them though.

Yummy! Might nibble on one later if it can't do any harm.. Really seriously uncontrollable craving!!!xx

We have just had a new carpet put down on the stairs. I cant stop smelling it! I could just sit on the stairs all day sniffing away haha xxx

It's strange what pregnancy can do to us lol xxx

It really is. I wouldnt dare tell my oh he would think I was crazy xx

Paper. :-/ strangely. Can't stop nibbling n paper. Especially loo roll x

i suck water out of the sponge when even i go into the bathroom have done with both pregnacys its not as uncommon as you may think xx

I love the smell of the bubble bath im using at the mo. So i sit in the bath soak the flannel in the water and start sniffing it. Crazy moo! And firelighters, the white blocks that help build a fire up lol. Xxx

Oooo I love the smell of my bubble bath!!!!!xxx

Yummy! Might nibble on one later if it can't do any harm.. Really seriously uncontrollable craving!!!xx

Don't eat it, it's not good for you. If you get loads of weird cravings speak to your doctor. :)

Mum has hidden all the sponges! I just can't get enough of the smell of them!!!xxx

I had bath flannel cravings and it was because I had an iron deficiency, xx

Last edited:
Tri hopping here, I've craved sponges, lemon cif, foundation and dettol, have just found out my iron is low and have started taking tablets I wonder if these cravings will now go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back