I'm crampy and cranky! Apologies for the moan.

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
EURGHHHHHHHHHHH.

I've had pains, pressure and cramps for a few days but today I'm feeling less pain and more cramps. I feel so achey it's unbelievable! I feel like I either need to go to the toilet for a number 2 or my period is about to start.. but I can't do either of those things so I'm stuffed!

I have a sweep tomorrow afternoon but that still doesn't take away how fed up and crampy I feel now :( I feel like my body is trying to burst into labour but it can't :( And I've already had two walks today! I think that labour starting will actually bring relief to my aching body.

OH just asked me if I'm okay and when I pulled a 'puppy eyes' face and said no, he said.. "Don't worry, Grace will be here soon and you'll be like *squints face up* ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR". :rotfl:

I certainly hope so! Sorry for the moaning thread girls. xxx

There's so little to go, and you get to snuggle with a pretty pink bundle! :hug:

:hug: hopefully things will kick off in the night x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I totally sympathise chick, i'm really struggling with intense pressure pains (the kind that make you shout out in pain) and the odd bout of cramps too xxxx

I totally sympathise chick, i'm really struggling with intense pressure pains (the kind that make you shout out in pain) and the odd bout of cramps too xxxx

Yep!! I yelped in pain a few times, I get them a lot when she moves her head, like she's trying to burrow herself out!

Awww thanks girls, I feel like crying with all these hug emoticons, maybe I just need a hug and a cry! xxx

Do it honey, have a good cry and then get a cuddle afterwards. We have been carrying these babies around for 3/4 of a year now and the end is within touching distance but it does get so uncomfortable and difficult with pains and stuff. Can't wait for it to be over for us all and babies here!!! Not long xxxxx

Come on baby Grace! :pompom: The world (and your mum) is ready for you now!!!

xx

Warm bath? Although that can stop things happening cant it :/? As soon as I get any horrible pains I jump in the bath straight away and it seems to soothe them a bit.

I was going to suggest a bath too, it will help with the cramps.

Thinking of you hun. Not long to go now! xxxx

For me early labour felt like really bad period cramps, and backache started as it got worse, hang in there, all these aches and pains is your body getting ready for the big day xx

Not long to go now until your sweep tomorrow, and then hopefully you'll have your baby soon enough! Hope you get a decent night's sleep tonight!

Feeling much better now!
My mother in law and sister in law came over earlier, worried I was in slow labour :shock: I told them I'm fine and that I was just feeling crampy, but they said you can feel crampy a little bit and then everything happens quickly so I should be careful. My dad was worried as well, he wanted to come pick me up and take me to my parents house which is closer to the hospital, I will do if the weather gets bad as we live 30 mins away from the hospital and they only live 10 mins away from it.

I had a bath and cramps seem to have gone completely now :( I keep getting the odd shooting pain but I don't feel like labour is near at all! My parents are picking us up tomorrow morning and I have my sweep at 2.15pm. Looking forward to my midwife appointment as she always enlightens me on Grace's position, I'm hoping she's really low! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back