Im convinced im pregnant BUT ??

Mrspage2b

Reaction score
AF due today but no sign no cramping o spotting no discharge nothing
and i have loads of pregnacy simptoms realy sore boobs everything turns my tummy and normaly i have a strong tummy but every smell is making me gagg i feel sick alot i have that nasty matalic tast in my mouth BUT i have been testing with IC since 10dpo and nothing not a sniff of a line not even a evap
if i dont have af by friday im going to boots to get another proper test but what best to get tbh i dont want to spend loads ad i know first responce cost a bomb in all other 4 pregnacys ive had possitive test b4 af is even due and ive felt like this ive just known i was pregnant so confused so annoying

Clear blue or first responce are prob the best xx

I think the cheapies are rubbish, some women have super strong lines on frers and their cheapies are really faint so you're definately not out. Loads of luck xx

I have a similar thing - I have loads of pregnancy symptoms (stomach cramps, aching lower back, swollen and sore breasts, really tired, nausea, sensitive to smells and more), and my period is two weeks late, but I have done six pregnancy tests (two Boots, two FRERs and two Clearblue) and absolutely nothing. I don't know what to think, I really want to be pregnant and am hoping so much that I am, but I'm terrified of getting my hopes up for nothing.

Going to the doctors this afternoon so fingers crossed she will be able to find out what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back