I'm confused!!

Lau

Reaction score
What do braxton hicks feel like??
I keep getting period pains in my lower belly and lower back. I presumed these were braxton hicks but now I've read that they aren't painful??
I'm so confused lol.
Xx

BH can certainly be painful, especially the further on you are. If your bump goes all hard with it that's usually BH. Others know more than me though. X

BHs are more tightenings than pains.. the further along you are or close to labour they do get painful.
Mine tighten my bump and it goes lop sided to the side Noah is laying, i get back ache at the same time. Sometimes lower cramps.

But at 33wks it was more tightening and uncomfortable then any period type pains.

But everyone is different hun, so that might be how urs are xx

Mine are a bit painful, doesn't last long though.

Hmmmm. Ill just mention it to the MW I think on Monday when I next see her. It's not all the time, just a couple of times per day.
Lets just see eh!! Xx

Yeah explain to her and she will reassure u hun x

BH shouldn't be painful, just uncomfortable- tho I suppose it's what you class as painful. For me they're just like a tightening feeling and my bump goes rock hard. I do get some period type pains now but not sure I did at 33 weeks but as has been said, everyone is different. I'm sure they are bh that you're feeling xx

I can find them a combination of uncomfortable and painful. A friend of mine said her BH were nearly as sore as her actual contractions.

To be fair... I am a big moaning wuss!! Haha
It's not a bad period pain, kinda like that full ache you get when your due on. I'm pretty convinced its BH to be honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back