I'm blind at the best of times, but...

Snapples

Reaction score
...can anybody else see a very very faint line? Was about five mins after, so could very well be an evap, but wanted to see if it was only me!

I'm on CD 26 and cycles are normally around 28-32 days. I don't do OPKs so unsure how many DPO I am, but probably around 10-12DPO. Will probably leave it til Saturday to test now, but had this one left over from last month so thought I'd give it a go! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 107
There is a Def a line there and I think it looks a bit pink too.. can't be sure but good luck!

I can see the line for sure! Congratulations xx

Yes I can see a line too snapples! Congratulations Hun!
Do you think you'll test again in a few days to see if the line gets darker? Xx

Argh thanks ladies! Refuse to get my hopes up... Just gone back to look after about twenty mins (naughty I know!) and it seems more visible. Will definitely retest on Saturday to see if it's darker, and try not to get too carried away in the meantime :lol: x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 84
Fx for Saturday for you snapples xx

Looks like a BFP to me. I used those tests too.

Last edited:
Totally freaking out right now. Took a ridiculously long detour from work to get more tests. This appeared within three minutes :)

So shocked, I was convinced it would take months and this is only our first month of trying. Only symptoms were an itchy and achy right boob (haha!). Got three more tests (I like to be sure of things lol) so going to do one each morning then arrange a doctors appointment on Monday!!!! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 48
Oh and I also forgot to say that I've been CONSTANTLY hungry lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members