I'm being induced on Thursday!!!

SaraLouise

Reaction score
So I've just been to my weekly dau appt, I told them that he's been quiet for the last few days but hadn't come in as I knew I had this appt and that I have been moving house so probably just too busy to notice... They had a scanning machine already down there which was free so she said we will just give him a quick scan to see how he's doing.. the scan showed that he has had a significant reduction in fluid and his baseline heartrate has slowed a little. Soo scary!

So basically the plan now is they are giving the stretch & sweep 24 hours more to work (although I don't think it will) and if nothing happens then they are starting induction on Thursday.

They will phone me before 10.30 on thursday to give me a time to come in and then once in I will be having the pessary.

Take it from there really.

So by the weekend I am going to have a baby!!

Ohhhhhhh

Myyyyyyy

Godddddddd!!!!

Sara that's so exciting!!! How do u feel? Omg Harrison is cominggggggg!!! X

bahhh!!! these July babies are coming thick and fast now!!! sooo exciting :) xxx

Excited but nervous - especially with his dropped baseline. But very glad to know he will be here soon!

Oh thats so exciting and scary for you. At least you know its not going to be long now unitl baby is born. x

HARRISON IS ON HIS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! xxxx

I'm sure he's ok hun, if they were super worried they'd have you in now, the don't mess about. Fx you get started soon on your own, but either way super exciting, not long to go!!! eeeep! xxxx

Yeah they aren't too worried, they just said as I'm now over 38 weeks there doesn't seem any point in risking leaving him in.

It keeps hitting me in waves lol x

i bet ull be like AHHHHHH!! Thursday morning!!! :)

cant wait to see picturesss yaaaay xx

We've just got home & now OH is running around like a mad man trying to unpack all our boxes haha. He's got two days yet but is freaking out a bit I think lol x

Well if you're being induced on Thursday that means my baby will have to get a move on too, cuz they've been racing for ages now and copying each other.....! X

Haha Laura, maybe tonight your baby will be like no way is Harrison winning & you'll have a nice speedy labour!

Yeah right...... I'm fully prepared to come last.... :( x

Nah it will be me, I was 9 days over with ty so got to expect it really.... :/ oh man! X

Oh wow! So soon! Yay xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

How exciting!! Good luck for Thursday can't wait for updates! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27