Im back

Lulla Belle

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I left the forums about two months ago as I was feeing pretty stressed out wth constant symptom spotting.
Since then ive found out I dont ovulate Through BBT and progesterone tests!
My levels are ridiculously low, all though out my cycle.
The doctors wont help me out as im over weight on the BMI chart, Which I am... But not dramatically , Im 12s stone at 5.3, they want me to get down to 9 stone.... which is STUPID!
Even at a size 10 I was 11 stone, Ive got naturally big boobs and a big bum, so I always weigh more then I look.
I took soy last month hoping it would make something happen, But if anything it just made my temps lower? If thats possible ?
I was going to start on dong quai and angus castus again, as I think I had some positivy with it, although Im not sure as I wasnt temping at that time.

Do you know of any more things that could help me get my levels up? I have ordered progesterone cream hoping that will help
Thanks xx

p.s I am actively loosing weight too, Im another 4lb down this week ! YAY!

Hi, I can't help really, but want to wish you good luck with yr journey x

Thankyou very much, Im a year in now, Hopefully not much longer,
The same to you too xx

I dont ovulate cos my fsh levels are high. Was your amh low then? What were your fsh levels? I managed to conceive on the back of a cancelled ivf cycle by trying out baby aspirin with acupuncture. Dont give up hope x

Hi hun. Glad to see you back. Why are our bodies so confusing! My temps are low too. I do ovulate but I get premenstrual spotting each month so I'm not convinced my levels are where they should be. Have you tried maca root? I take the capsules and it's the one thing that has helped balance my hormones. Xx

Glad your back. I hate BMI! My height is 5ft or 4ft11 depending who measures so I always have the same fight. I have muscle / nerve issues which make it difficult to exercise but under physio advice and guidance I've recently joined the gym and got myself an Apple Watch to monitor what I'm doing. Anything is better than nothing. I don't ovulate properly either and tbh my weight can go up and down but that fact still stays the same. Soda law hey?!

If you ever want someone to moan to about BMI I'm always here!
Good luck trying your herb stuff. I've always been too afraid to try anything like that! Though my clomid isn't working so maybe I should :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back