I'm back ttc

Kim1989

Reaction score
Well as the title says, I'm back trying to conceive. Had a break from it as was just getting stressed out

I have been off contraceptive since July last year and have been trying to conceive since October. I've not been very regular like when I came off contraceptive before but if I'm ever late it's only by a day or two and then the witch arrives!

This month I am 9 days late and did a pt yesterday lunch time (using very cheap one!) and it turned out negative...

I have had sore boobs, cramps and bloating, tiredness and occasional dizziness/headache.

I'm basically on knicker watch as have had white cm and feel wet most days down there so always think I've come on only to be surprised that I haven't.

I don't want to get my hopes up but does anyone think there could be a chance that I could be pregnant and just not getting a positive just yet?

I also had a very small amount of bleeding last Wednesday after getting a bad cramp. I thought it was af early but it was pretty much just one wipe and it was gone.

Could someone please help.

Thanks in advance. 😊 x

It could have been an ovulation bleed and what you felt was ov pain. If that's the case then you're probably not late. Give it another week and test again x

Thanks scn for your reply. ��

I dont recall ever having ovulation bleeds before so that's pretty new if it was the case. We dtd the night before so I just put it down to that and that it was maybe the start of af but I haven't had anything.

People say that you get a strange taste and sense of smell highten etc but I haven't got that. My boobs aren't as sore either now so I'm thinking it might just all be in my head and I've just missed a period or something (which again has never happened before...)

If still nothing by next week I'll do a test again but according to my app I'm supposed to be ovulating this weekend again.

Think I might go back to doing ovulation strips too if it's not my month this time.

Thanks again. �� x

Well af got me today. :-( x

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that the AF witch got you. I hated the months going by when I was trying for my son and dread it all over again as I will be officially TTC as of next friday. Its hard not to be disheartened but try not to stress that sticky baby will come soon xx

Thanks hun and I hope you don't have to try for too long. How long did it take with your first? I've heard it can take quite a while sometimes. I didn't think it would take too long as my family practically have to look at a guy and they fall. :-/

I really hope I don't have to wait too long but have never had such a long cycle before so I'm hoping it's just a one off and it'll be back to normal next month.

I don't care about anything else in life, I just want a family of my own and I want to carry a baby and feel that it unconditional love that people talk about. :'(

Sorry for the moaning, just so upset about not being pregnant. :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back