I'm back ttc

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Kim1989, May 17, 2016.

1. Kim1989

Kim1989 Well-Known Member

Well as the title says, I'm back trying to conceive. Had a break from it as was just getting stressed out

I have been off contraceptive since July last year and have been trying to conceive since October. I've not been very regular like when I came off contraceptive before but if I'm ever late it's only by a day or two and then the witch arrives!

This month I am 9 days late and did a pt yesterday lunch time (using very cheap one!) and it turned out negative...

I have had sore boobs, cramps and bloating, tiredness and occasional dizziness/headache.

I'm basically on knicker watch as have had white cm and feel wet most days down there so always think I've come on only to be surprised that I haven't.

I don't want to get my hopes up but does anyone think there could be a chance that I could be pregnant and just not getting a positive just yet?

I also had a very small amount of bleeding last Wednesday after getting a bad cramp. I thought it was af early but it was pretty much just one wipe and it was gone.

Could someone please help.

Thanks in advance. 😊 x

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

It could have been an ovulation bleed and what you felt was ov pain. If that's the case then you're probably not late. Give it another week and test again x

3. Kim1989

Thanks scn for your reply. ��

I dont recall ever having ovulation bleeds before so that's pretty new if it was the case. We dtd the night before so I just put it down to that and that it was maybe the start of af but I haven't had anything.

People say that you get a strange taste and sense of smell highten etc but I haven't got that. My boobs aren't as sore either now so I'm thinking it might just all be in my head and I've just missed a period or something (which again has never happened before...)

If still nothing by next week I'll do a test again but according to my app I'm supposed to be ovulating this weekend again.

Think I might go back to doing ovulation strips too if it's not my month this time.

Thanks again. �� x

4. Kim1989

Well af got me today. :-( x

#4 Kim1989, May 19, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  5. xAngelx

xAngelx Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that the AF witch got you. I hated the months going by when I was trying for my son and dread it all over again as I will be officially TTC as of next friday. Its hard not to be disheartened but try not to stress that sticky baby will come soon xx

6. Kim1989

Thanks hun and I hope you don't have to try for too long. How long did it take with your first? I've heard it can take quite a while sometimes. I didn't think it would take too long as my family practically have to look at a guy and they fall. :-/

I really hope I don't have to wait too long but have never had such a long cycle before so I'm hoping it's just a one off and it'll be back to normal next month.

I don't care about anything else in life, I just want a family of my own and I want to carry a baby and feel that it unconditional love that people talk about. :'(

Sorry for the moaning, just so upset about not being pregnant. :-( x