I'M BACK... (kim, rachel, lyndsey - R U STILL HERE?)

hayley

Reaction score
Hello Kim, Rachel, Linsdey

I'm back... I stopped logging on because i was becoming obsessed with this place... Anyway i've decided to come back on... need some chit chat!

How are you all? Any good news? Please get back in touch, i'd love to know if any of you got your BFP..... I haven't yet... we thought at once stage we'd all get it together...

I've just got my AF (AGAIN ARRRRRRHHHH!) I'm exactly 28 days to the date and have been for the past few months now. I suppose that's good. My cycle has settled down! I don't want a cycle!!!! I want a BFP.

Anyway get back in touch girls.. I'd love to know what your all up to...
Sorry I disapeared for a while

Hello Hayley

Am glad you have come back!!!!

Kim got her BFP ...... how exciting is that for her?!!!!!!!

I am sure that Af is on its way all the symptoms are here, CHOCOLATE!!!!!! This month I decided that I wouldn't be obsessed like I normally am so I haven't used the OPK, however I did detect CM so DH had to get himself up the stairs rather quickly. It was funny actually we had just had a little argument and then I detected my CM so I went down and said to him
'I am still not talking to you but I need to you come upstairs with me....I don't really want to make love but want a baby....' we soon made up again :D

Last month was really strange for me on day 28 I had brown discharge for 2 days, then nothing for 4 days then more brown stuff, then 2 days of blood...so if I count from the first day of discharge I am now on day 31, am usually around 32/34 days.

Anyway will keep you all posted, but I am 99% sure that af is on it's way.

Xxxx

Hi Lyndsey

I got some Private mail from Kim... i am so happy for her. It makes me believe it'll happen to us all eventually. I started feeling like it's never going to happen but then when I read kim's mail I believe it just takes patience. This cycle me and the DH will be BDing done stop. I've warned him... if he says no, I'll just take it... I've become a woman possessed!

Have you heard from Rachel? How is she getting on with those cysts? any news from her (BFP?)

Keep in touch. Let me know if your Af comes or not.. I'm wishing for you... baby dust***********

Hi Hayley/Lindsay

I still come on here to see how everyone is getting on. It feels a bit funny like I should be on the 'first trimester' board, but I feel like you lot have helped me this far so I would like to keep in touch and if you want to ask me any questions, I will be happy to help.

Good luck and baby dust to all **********************

Rachel where are you???

Kim xx

Hi Kim/Lindsey

I was just on the phoen to DH telling him abnout Kim's good news. He know's you all by name. (He said congrat's kim) anyway he was reading an article in a newspaper about a woman who had been trying for 5 years, had 2 mis-carriages and was begining to believe she would never become a mum. Her doctor had also told her to stop trying. She went for some acupuncture and within 5 weeks she was pregnant. Aparently it sends more blood flow to your lady bits, it helps you relax and more! Sounds interesting...

I'm changing my tactic's this month.... Last month we BD the day before ovualtion, the day of ovulation and the day after... but it didn't work. This month i'm not testing (fed up peeing on sticks) we're gonna BD every other day as soon as this AF finishes.

Good luck trying Lindsey and keep us posted on your pregnancy Kim

Hello Hayley / Kim

Kim - You must stay in touch with us all and let us know how you get on.

Hayley, like you, DH and I are trying all different attacks (how sad and desperate are we then?!!) I am getting to the point where there are no other routes I can try other than BD every bloody day!!!!! I have tried the every other day and it didn't work - I really feel that I need to relax more, I know I am tense and always thinking please let this be the time!!!!! I counted my days today and if I go from 1st day of brown discharge I am at day 32, if I go from 1st day of blood I am at day 26 so af should be arriving any day now, but I will keep you all posted.

It's funny you should say that about DH knowing names, mine asks about you lot too - when I told him about Kim, I don't think he knew what to say, he looked at me like I was going to become an emotional wreck, lol! but I wasn't I was really just so pleased for her. and like you said, it gave me hope that my time would come.

Anyway have a great weekend and I will be in touch again soon.

Xxxxx

Helllo ladies, how is everyone doing..??? god its been ages, yesss im still here and indeed will be staying..
I was in the hospital for about 2 weeks, one of the cysts bursted, i actually thought i was pregnant, and went to the hospital thinking i was M/C, i hadnt took a HPT at the time, so i wasnt sure if i was PG or not, so i went in and i was bleeeding everywhere, i mean everywhere, i could not stand up, blood was just dripping down my legs, i was scared shitless, but the remaing of the cysts were moved, and the other one was removed also, it was a very painless procedure, a samll insesion was made on each side, very light scar, very light..
Im ok now, ive been home a bout a 2 weeks, and I just got my AF today, so everything's still working lol, im on a every other friday ultra shound check up, for the next 6 months..
So ladies how are all of you.. i missed you all.. is anyone pregnant, i no kim was, and i think one other person..
Hatleyi got ur message, lindsey /hayley?? whens your AF's due.. yeah im gonna jump back in the ban wagon this month and start TTC in a week..
havent BD in almost a month.... :oops: ..well let me no whats going on!!!!!!! misssed you alllll.. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh ladies i wanted to tell you all something before i forgot..
this is a truly amazing story and very very skin crawling sad!!..
i live in an apartment complex, there Bigger nicer ones, and right next door is the manager, she is a very sweet lady, i think she about 34 yrs old, her hubby is about 36.. they have only a live 15 yr old daughter,
They have a total of 6 kids though, last year she gave birth at 6 months along, while she was in bed asleep, she woke up to find her baby girl so tiny, but dead in her bed next to her.. that baby was creamated.
then she got pregnant again a boy, and that baby fell out while she was walking down the ile in a grocery store, she was 23 weeks along, also this child was creamated, by this time id be in a mental hospital.
So prior to those 2 babys, about 2 yrs earler, she got pregnant 3 other times, she obviously is very fertile, anyhow, she lossed a set of twins at 25 weeks, and another boy at 14 weeks, this woman and her husband give me faith and hope, they have lost 5 kids and are stil going strong, its truly amazing.. so anyhow she is pregnant now, shes about 20 weeks, and she just got her cerviz sewed shut, and her pregnancy is 100% complete bed rest, she is not allowed to even go pee, she has a tube, its really crazy, her husband told me that they have come this far, and that there gonna have a baby.. i just looked at him as in i cant believe him and her can even endure the emotions of being pregnant, after 5 losses, i would have dies after the 2nd, and been completely insane.. (guessing..)
and how just thought id share that story, its so intresting, im looking forward to her successful pregnancy, and ill let you guys no what happens with her as time goes on..!!! night ladies!

Hi rachel

I am so pleaseed that you are back, I have really missed chatting to you. I am sorry to hear about your burst cysyt, god I would have been freaked out too but I bet it was a relief to get your AF (for once!!) to know that you are still going ok!

I am still on my AF - It's been here for 6 days, it's making up for the 1 day bleed last month, my DH can't be too sick of Bding he keeps asking if af is still here, bless him!!

I didn't use any sticks this time to test for O, thinking that I might just be lucky - but no such luck! I am going on holiday at the end of August for 2 weeks, I am going to visit my doctor if nothing has happened when I get back, it will have been over a year ttc then.

At the dentist at the weekend, the hygienist was telling me that she had her first son by IVF - I am kinda thinking that I might have to take that route because I don't think I am going to conceive naturally, not at this rate anyway! She went to the doctors and refused to leave until he started to test her and her DH!!! After she had her first son by IVF, she went on to conceive naturally quickly after - I love happy stories!

I was so sad to hear about your neighbours traumatic time, I don't know how she has stayed sane, poor poor thing, I really pray that this time she is ok.

Anyhow take care and keep in touch...
Xxx

Hey lindsay, AF for 6 days..? gosh i hate AF's. but they gotta be here in order to function right.. I have really bad cramps this AF, not sure why, i have an appt, tommorow, i never really had em this bad before..
im hopeing this AF will last only a few days, considering my heavey AF's, usually only stick around for about 2-4 days..
any how im off tobed with a nice warm heating pad... talk to you all later..
Hayley... how are you???

Hi Rachel

My Af is only very light today so should be gone by tomorrow - here's hoping so I can start to BD again!

I am so looking forward to this week being over as I am off work for 3 days next week - I need a break I am so tired all the time. U guys got any holidays planned this year, I am going to Spain in 14 weeks and counting, wonder whether I will conceive in Spain? lol!!

Xxx

Hello Girls

Glad your back Rachel and sorry to hear about your cyst bursting. At least your body is back to it's normal working condition. I sent you private mail awhile back as I was worried you hadn't been on here for a while. Looks like it's just us 3 from the March gang who are still trying. I have confidence in all 3 of us becoming pregnant by christmas. I'm ovulating right this miniute (i think - as i'm typing this message) I tested yesterday but nothing, then today i've had those ovulation pains and i'm 13 days from last period. Another 15 to go till I find out if i'm preggers... DH better be in the mood tonight. Actually we discussed not trying this month, as i'm going away on holiday in 3 weeks and i'm not sure about flying in the early stages of pregnancy. If anyone knows will they let me know. I heard that the cabin pressure can cause you to MC. Anyway I wont be able to drink any alchol on my holiday if I get my BFP. Secretly I'd rather have my BFP and not drink.

Mad story about your next door neighbour. Quite scarry actually that babies can just fall out. Best that she doesn't go to the toilet. Hopefully this pregnancy will go full term. Sound slike she's had enough bad luck for a life time.

Any way good luck trying this month ladies....

Hi Ladies

How's everyones weekend going? I have been shopping all day today with mum, and spent a fortune!!!! Have bought a new dress which has absolutely no room for a bump (wishful thinking lol)

Last night my DH told me that he doesn't think that we should actively try for a baby until after our holiday, then this morning after we BD he said, "you never know that might just get you pregnant" so he obviously is still thinking about it too. I would so love to get PG so even though we are not actively trying I am still going to be thinking all the time, lol!!!

Xxxx

hi ladies, how's everyones weekend been?. mines been good, DH dont go back to work until tuesday, cuz the memorial day holiday monday.. so i get spare time away from the kids..
AF ended saturday afternoon.. then out came a 24 hour flu, me and hubby both got it, so strange cuz aint been no where..
Just got some bran new O tests... still got about 2-3 dozen, HPT's
Hayley im so glad your back to.. when was ur last AF, i no we were all kinda on same schedule, sounds like ur ahead of lindsey and I..
Welll happy BD'ing.. talk to you all later,

Hi everyone

I think I've read somewhere that flying is only dangerous in the last trimester, or maybe that they just haven't been able to prove it is dangerous in the first. Sorry I wasn't much help was I.
I asked my practice nurse for any tips on getting pregnant and she said to have sex no more than every 36-48 hours (you know you're getting obsessed when your talking in hours!) cos otherwise the sperms all liquid, no tadpoles, we want quality not quantity apparently!
My husband was disappointed to hear this as he was delighted with the twice a day ritual!
The nurse also said that the man should eat a lot of tuna as it makes the sperm healthier. The Asda checkout girls must think we've got a fetish with the stuff the amount I'm buying...
x

Hi Sal

Thanks for the advice - my Dh loves tuna, so that is what he will be eating from now on!!!! I was told that men should not keep their mobile phones in their trouser pockets as this can affect things, you can take things to the extreme though can't you?!!

I bd last on Saturday morning (apparently mornings are good too!!) my Dh has been working nights but is back home again today so I think they should be nice and tadpoley again now lol!!!

Sending baby dust to you .........

Xxx

Hi Lindsay, I've just read on another sight (babyhopes.com I think) that mornings are best. I'm more of a night time girl I think but never mind things can change. Boy is John gonna be in for a suprise when the alarm goes off early in morning!!!
Baby dust hurtling towards ya
x

Hi Ladies

How's everyone doing?

Halyley, are you due to start testing soon?

I am at CD17 and tend to O at CD18, I noticed EWCM Wednesday and more so today so am going to BD like crazy over the weekend to make sure I hit the right day! ;)

Rachel, have you O yet? I hope that you are still feeling ok, I haven't heard from you for a while, sending you hugs if you are unwell :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend, sending everyone loads of baby dust
Xxx

Hel Ladies. How is everyone doing?? Sorry been gone for a week or 2, had no net service, was re-constructing my Dumb computer.. all is good now..
Any how.. My last AF was 20th of May .. some where around there..I O'd on 3rs of june, so weired to .. was to soon i though, but OPK+ so and high temp..
And i took a HPT yesterday came bacl BFP, so im waiting to go to the doctor now to make sure, i got my hopes up, but not to much, only cuz the tests are 1 month old, i bought a new one today from K-mart, also said +....
My doctors appt is on monday at 10Am, so i will post that night and let you all no the results, other wise My af would be comming in a bout 2-4 days, i have no cramps or anything..
Current symptoms i feel right now..
Dizzyness, headache, pelvic tenderness, constapation, tired alot, nausea..
I'm not sure if any of those fall in the Pregnancy category, im sure it does though.. but thats what i have been feeling for the past week, we BD on May 28th, 31st, so one of those i hope stuck..lol
Anyhow ladies let me no whats going on with you all.. and cross anything that can cross i hope this is my BFP!!!! :))

Hi Rach

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you, excellent!! :D

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back