im BACK for the tww

zilla

Reaction score
So today should be the first day of my tww...if iv got it right.

I took a break from pf for a couple of months...i guess i just needed a break from it all. I tried preoccupying myself instead of fussing about tests and being a ttc phsycho stalker.

Spent a lil more quality time with my oh and i currently dont feel as stressed about ttc as i did. (Cant be a bad thing...right?)

Although iv become a smidge lazy which means instead of a baby bump i have a food bump...along with the way of a hampster...and a turkey with the gobbler and legs so that all has got to go. Maybe itl also preoccupy me while ttc

Anyone with me? ...in the tww i mean, not the bum disposal mission

Hi zilla

Glad you are back. I was wondering were where you xxx

What CD are you today?

Hi zilla

Glad you are back. I was wondering were where you xxx

What CD are you today?

22 lol i go by a fertility app called glow and according to that..my ov cycle finished yesterday

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you lovely.

Have you done anything different this month? x

Just tried to take a step back from it really n not worry about it as much by occupying myself

Hey zilla, I was thinking about you today actually as I haven't seen you! I'm glad you are ok! X
Well my last cycle was s nightmare as I got positive hpks which turned out to be negative after ending up at the hospital, having bloods and scans.
Having another weird cycle lol do you temp ?

Hey zilla, I was thinking about you today actually as I haven't seen you! I'm glad you are ok! X
Well my last cycle was s nightmare as I got positive hpks which turned out to be negative after ending up at the hospital, having bloods and scans.
Having another weird cycle lol do you temp ?

Nah..never understood it properly lol

Was hoping ud show up though!

Im sorry about the negatives..mustve been so frustrating for u to have to go through that 😔

What you been up to zilla? I've been referred for fertility at hospital now. Last lot of bloods on Tuesday, OH got SA.
Just wait for my appointment then!

Havent really bewn up to anything. Tried diet n excercise...lasted less than a week cz pancake day came lol

Thank u peanutbutter :) Im trying not to symptom spot cz i know uts way to early for that haha

Thank u peanutbutter :) im tryin not to symptom spot cz i nnow its too early for that lol

Hey Zilla nice to see you back!! Good luck ,hope you get your well deserved Bfp sweetie :)

Xxxxx

Ohhh symptom spotting is awful, I do it everytime! Then it's just a let down. Don't know why we do it to ourselves! At least your putting it off for abit! xx :dust:

Attemptin to lol i refuse to test til the 31st!

Lovely to see you back Zilla, and sounds like a break has really done you good :)
And sorry to hear you've been having such a rough time CCW, I was wondering where you'd got to!
Sending loads of baby dust to you both xx

Well hello there unicorn �� good to see u too!

How have u been girlie??

Hello Unicorn! 22 weeks already x wow!
Yes I've had a bit of a roller coaster past cycle, this one too!
I'm ok tho, been referred to hospital now for fertility. Hopefully can move forward and get my baby! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back