I'm back :) & EPO Question!

Tiny2012x

Reaction score
Hello Lovely Ladies!

I haven't been around much in the last month as OH had family issues so we took the relaxed approach and I wasn't temping or anything like that, not really been thinking about it much tbh! The break from stressing has been good and allowed me to concentrate on other things :) I don't think we've managed to catch the egg this month but I can't be sure as I don't know when I Ov'd, I'm around CD28 today.

Next cycle is my last round of clomid :( so I'll be taking it seriously, temping again and following SMEP! Going to drink plenty more water too as the clomid seems to have dried me up :( Also got some EPO there but not sure how much I should be taking between AF and Ov - anyone know? Xxx

I take 2000mg of EPO from cd1 to ov. Good luck for this cycle, give it everything you've got!!!!

Thank you Scn! That is a lot of EPO lol I didn't realise you should take so much, does it affect your cycle at all? E.g length etc?xx

Well the first month I took it, my ov day changed to cd14 when I usually ov between cd10 and cd12, so I was happy enough with that and then elated because I caught that month, sadly mc at 13 weeks though :-( and I'm just waiting on my second AF since the mc so my cycle is still a bit out of whack because of the mc.
But whether the change in ov day was down to the EPO I don't know.

Last edited:
Yay your back :) good to see you Hun x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back