I'm Back - Did'nt think I'd be posting here for a while!!

Davinia

Reaction score
Hi All,

I know it's early but I was 4 days late and just had to test, I got a faint bfp but a + is a + right? :D
I really did'nt think it would happen so soon after all our problems and after losing Baby no.1 at 11 weeks at the end of August (2005).

I cannot believe it!!! what an amazing xmas present, (and after all the money we've spent on alcohol and foods etc) We have decided not to tell anyone yet, until the new year, it's a bit too soon, but I just have to talk to someone!!!!

I am a little aprehensive and anxious so am trying not to read too many books and articles at the moment.

It's quite strange I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms at the moment, like before.... I have slight bloatedness and tiredness and a bit of back ache and odd twinges but no firm breasts yet and yet that was my first symtom before... I suppose it could be too early and all pregnancies are different.....

Anyway, just had to share this news!! :lol:

Hope you all have a great crimbo and New year!!!

Love and hugs
Davinia

Congratulations!!

And good luck with keeping it quiet over Christmas when I'm sure you'll be bursting to share the good news!

hi hun im happy for u, what happened in ya last pregnancy?

Hi Dionne

DH & I ttc for just over 3yrs, just got accepted for ivf & I got a bfp that was in july..... loads of things happened my puppy died I was in hospital unwell had xrays and medication (did'nt know I was pregnant at the time!), my puppy died, beginning of august i had a car accident a week later i started to spot and had bad back ache gp said it was because of accident, but i just knew, ihad 1st scan day after accident & saw a heart beat, really strong but hospital said baby was small & was i sure of my dates, anyway 31st august i lost the baby, no heart beat i was 10 weeks and 6 days.

We want this baby so bad me & DH married 3 yrs & together for 9yrs. I really hope it works out this time.

What about you?

Love Davinia.xx

Hello Davinia and congratulations

I hope that this one will all run smoothly for you and your husband.

We all feel priviledged on this site that you have told us before any family.

take care hun, and if you have any worries or concerns feel free, no matter if you think it is trivual. sometimes i think that just speaking on this forum gets me by each day.

take care honey

x

hi Davinia u will be fine im sure, i had 2 misscariages at 7weeks and then the 3rd time every thing was fine untill i got to my 12week scan and they said heart beat had stopped, baby was the right size so i knew it was recently, i was gutted but then i gave birth to a healthy girl in march and now im 17weeks preg again :) so there is hope just dont worry thats wot got me through the pregnancy with dior....

god im 20 and on my 5th pregnancy
i dont waste time!

good luck keep intouch x x x

Dionne

congratulations... on your news - what a christmas present for you and your OH...

relax and enjoy your good news

xxxx

Congratulations Davinia! What great news for Christmas. I can imagine you are anxious with what has happened before but try to relax and enjoy the good news. Hope you have a healthy 9 months! :D

Davinia Hi hun, I cannot believe you are back........I did a test today and got a BFP too........Oh my word we got pregnant at the same time last time and miscarried very close too and now pregnant again........I just cant believe it. I am only 3 weeks and 6 days today.

Well done girl, you really deserve this.....CONGRATULATIONS.

All my love Jacqui.x x x

Congratulations Davina,

You've been through a hell of a time, losing your puppy and your baby so close together.

I'm so pleased for you and your husband that you've got your BFP.

Here's wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back