I'm back a year later to do it all again!

orangefluff

Reaction score
Hi girls just thought I'd say hi as I haven't been in here since after the birth of my daughter last December (naughty me) - but as I now find myself cooking a new little bean I wanted to come back to you lovely ladies!
I'm approx 8 weeks, waiting for my scan on 5th Jan.
Xxxx

Hi Hun i remember you from when you had your little girl, welcome back to the forum & congratulations xx

Welcome back to tri 1 x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi, welcome back to tri 1 and congrats.

My LO was born last december too :love: Baby #2 due for arrival in June 2012!

I remember you as my LO was born in December too.

Congratulations on bean no. 2!

Aaawwww congratulations :) I'm not going to wait too long between this and baby number 2 fx xxxxxxx

congrats and welcome back to tri1 :D just have to say your ticker gave me a little sunday morning giggle hehe ;) xx

Congratulations and welcome back to tri 1, I was thinking the same about ur ticker :) Imagine being pregnant for 93 weeks :shock: xx

Aw thanks all so lovely to be back amongst you lovely ladies! Nice to be remembered too!
Haha I can't even see my ticker as I'm using tapatalk, believe me my little one year old is definitely on the outside!

Congratulations hun! :yay: I remember you too, my lo was born in november and we're trying for baby no. 2 at the moment :) how are you feeling? x x

Hi vixxie! Not feeling food at the mo - sick and tired! But my little munchkin helps to keep my mind off it. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back