I'm an emotional wreck...

MrsMeaney

Reaction score
I can't stop crying. Everything is getting on top of me and my face is just leaking non-stop. I've even cried at my boss today (and I do NOT do crying at work). Hubby is away and, as soon as I'm on my own, I just feel wretched.

I've basically been blubbing for 24 hours straight. My eyes are killing me! Is this just hormones or could it be something more sinister? I feel guilty because I'm not feeling happy or excited, I just feel like I want to go to sleep and never wake up :/

I'm sorry your feeling like this! It's a normal thing to happy so don't worry yourself. You just need a big cuddle,
Being pregnant is nerve racking and your hormones are all over the place.

I'm struggling too these days. Having so many panic attacks cause I'm scared of sick, and seem to be feeling worse the past week. I feel like I'm losing control and don't know what to do. :/ so I do feel your pain.
I hope you feel much better soon.

Sending lotsa of hugs your way
Xxx

Oh I do feel for you both! I'm sure its just hormones and the effect of this emotional rollercoaster we are riding. I have been really angry for the past week and then really tearful, just take myself off into a corner for a little cry, have dumped my last client today and come home early, I just couldnt face another moment working! I also feel guilty that I am not feeling happier and then I get panic moments cause I think that maybe deep down I didn't want to have another baby, that really upsets me, I know I do! It was something I have wanted for ages and we spoke it about for months! IRRATIONAL behaviour!!!
I'm sure we all feel better soon and relax a little!
Holly I don't know what to say about your panic attacks, its something I have never experienced myself, but must be awful, its bad enough just having the sickness without that on top! Try all you can to alleviate the morning sickness is all I can say.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's normal. I've lead my oh a dogs life these past few weeks I just can't decide how I'm meant to feel and im all over the place. I also suffer with panic attacks and the one thing people say to you is not to panic lmao. Always makes me giggle that. Im sure you will feel better soon and be able to enjoy things x

It's normal. I've lead my oh a dogs life these past few weeks I just can't decide how I'm meant to feel and im all over the place. I also suffer with panic attacks and the one thing people say to you is not to panic lmao. Always makes me giggle that. Im sure you will feel better soon and be able to enjoy things x

What coping mechanisms do you use to help them ? I've forgotten what I got told when had CBT and hypno! X

What coping mechanisms do you use to help them ? I've forgotten what I got told when had CBT and hypno! X

I actually take tablets daily for mine as I wasn't coping with them at all at the time but now with being pregnant and scared they are back a little. I find just taking a few minutes away from everyone else and deep breathing helps a little I tend to do it lying down. My doc always says my panic is over huge things that are actually lots of little things added together that make it seem huge. To take it apart and deal with one thing at a time. That helps me. Also I write lists of all the things that are scaring or worrying me. When I read them they don't seem as bad as when they are thoughts in my head x

I also feel guilty that I am not feeling happier and then I get panic moments cause I think that maybe deep down I didn't want to have another baby, that really upsets me, I know I do! It was something I have wanted for ages and we spoke it about for months! IRRATIONAL behaviour!!!

Yes, this is me! I know I wanted a baby, but now I'm thinking maybe this is my subconscious way of telling myself I'm not ready after all. That then makes me feel devastated. I've calmed down a bit and managed to get through the day but I know that, as soon as I get home and i'm on my own, I'll be in floods of tears again. It's like someone broke the plumbing in my face!

I was a witch to DH last week, then when he told me I was being a witch and I cried for 2 days! Poor guy didn't know what to do so was extra nice & booked me in for a facial to destress, that made me cry for another 2 days!!

Definitely the hormones!!!

I'm feeling much better this week though, I'm sure you'll start to feel much better soon. Being so tired doesn't help either.

Hope you start to feel better soon, just remember you're not alone. There'll be many ups to counteract your downs I'm sure :) xx

I thought that maybe watching The Notebook in front of the fire this afternoon was a good idea.......It wasn't!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I also feel guilty that I am not feeling happier and then I get panic moments cause I think that maybe deep down I didn't want to have another baby, that really upsets me, I know I do! It was something I have wanted for ages and we spoke it about for months! IRRATIONAL behaviour!!!

Yes, this is me! I know I wanted a baby, but now I'm thinking maybe this is my subconscious way of telling myself I'm not ready after all. That then makes me feel devastated. I've calmed down a bit and managed to get through the day but I know that, as soon as I get home and i'm on my own, I'll be in floods of tears again. It's like someone broke the plumbing in my face!

I had a moment like this the other day! I've cried on probably 5 out of the last 11 days! :-( I am really happy but think hormones are just rampaging and the other day, I suddenly felt really sad that me and hubby wouldn't have those special cuddled up on the sofa moments as often. And then I panicked that I wasn't ready but I had a big heart to heart with OH and feel soooo much better now and am back to being really excited!! I would recommend a really good chat with your OH cos it's 100% normal to have worries, even though, like us, you've been talking about it and planning it for ages. Suddenly it's real, it's a big thing and I'm sure he's probably nervous too. Hope you feel a bit better soon xx

Hi

I would say it is normal, I believe that I am about 6 weeks pregnant and I'm an emotional train wreck at the moment, I am really irritable and have cried soooo much this week. Tonight I cried to my OH about how I feel, that I am happy that I am pregnant again yet I am also scared silly. Our bodies are working overtime so we're going to be tried and our hormones are going nuts so it's understandable if we're a wee bit tearful lool. Hugs and you're not alone.

What a difference a day makes (and a chat with hubby)

I spent yesterday afternoon, after work, in the garden. It was hard cause I was knackered but I think the getting home and slobbing on the sofa was doing me no good mentally.
I had a lovely chat with my darling husband, he made me feel much better and more relaxed, poor chap thought I had major issues with him and was at the point of telling him I didnt love him anymore (WTF, was I that bad!?) I have woken up this morning still feeling more positive, I have told him we need to go out somewhere together today and spend some quality time together....so hmmmmmm....where to go.....what to do?

There is hope girls...........we will all be fine!!

Awww Mr Meaney asked me if we were ok the other day too. Sadly, he's still away which I think is why I've spent too long in my own head. He'll be home on Monday. I can't wait to just have a cuddle and a chat about things. I've got loads of work to do while he's away but I just keep going to bed which I'm pretty sure isn't helping :/

Only today to go Mrs then you get your man back! YAY! That will make you feel much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back