I'm an auntie again!!!!!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Just had to share my SIL had a quick but scar labour yesterday and gave birth to my new nephew Aiden at 2:53pm yesterday afternoon. He is a big boy weighing in at 9lb 13 ozs!!!!

She went in at 2:30am yesterday morning due to losing some blood (2 days overdue). By 9am she was having some light contractions. By 11am she was being wheeled to delivery for a epidural as she was 4cm and suffering a little. By 2pm she was pushing but unfortuately baby being so big and Holly being small, meant he got stuck. All hell broke loose as his hb dropped dramatically so doc was called in who decided to give it one go with the forceps then go for c-sec. After a pull (a bloody good pull according to my brother!!) baby Aiden arrived a little bruised and puffy and shell shocked but ok. Holly had to have some internal and external stitches but is doing good. By 6pm last night when I spoke to my brother baby had already had 2 feeds and was happily taking in the world.

Word of warning though ladies Aiden was predicted on friday 6th of Jan as being 7lb 5oz birth weight. Unless he put on 2lb in 3 days watch those predictions. lol

Welcome to the family baby Aidan. I'm so very proud of my baby bro and my SIL. xxx

OUCHIE!!!!
Congrats to you all - especially to your bro, SIL and little (or rather huge) baby Aiden!
xxx

:love: I love being an auntie!!! Congratulations to all of you....your turn next :D xxxxxxxx

Congrats.....Being an auntie is very expensive in my experience !

:love: I love being an auntie!!! Congratulations to all of you....your turn next :D xxxxxxxx

I know its making me so broody and stroppy that I have to wait for AJ it seems like ages away!!!! I may have a pregnant stop and stamp my feet alot!!!

Congratulations to you all! I know at my growth scans they have said it can be a lb out but that just takes the mick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back