I'm about to jinx it lol

SCN you TOLD me in a thread a few days ago... i said i had no symptoms and you said you can be pregnant without symptoms and voilla... you were right lol.

Hehe. I didn't have symptoms either, really. Nothing unusual at least.

Hope you can sort out things with work - sorry I can't be more help, just try to take it easy for now x

Congratulations that is a massive BFP!! I'm currently 12DPO and eager to test, af due on saturday or sunday. I haven't had any symptoms though, only a few twinges in my boobs and slight cramping every so often. Which is normal leading up to af.....I have been soooooo tired over the last week but just putting that down to the crappy weather anbd hayfever!
Well done jojo, hopefully it'll be me next posting my BFP!

Hehe. I didn't have symptoms either, really. Nothing unusual at least.

Hope you can sort out things with work - sorry I can't be more help, just try to take it easy for now x

im just all nervy :(

im going to talk to my boss boss as MY boss doesn't know the meaning of the word confidentiality... i dont have another day off until next thursday... yes THURSDAY! so im going to need to ask permission to go to the doctor during work hours

Oh gosh, you poor thing :hugs:Maybe tell someone you've got a bad back or something for now to get out of the heavy lifting and other things like that? Try not to worry about it, hun. You'll probably feel better about it in a day or two when it's sunk in a bit.

I know you're worried that you'll MC and that everyone at work will know, but better to try to prevent anything bad happening now than to take the risk and not tell anyone. Your baby is most important, and your dignity would carry you through an MC if it happens and everyone finds out. Does that make any sense? I'm babbling. Hugs xxx

we have 2 staff on shift so the bad back thing aint going to wash, its gonna need to be the truth. im just dreading it. totally considered ringing in sick tomorrow but i dont want to let them down. i have a 28hr shift tomorrow though yuck!!

Fantastic news jojo.. :D congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back