I'm about to jinx it lol

Jojo84

Reaction score
Not had a lot of symptoms but I'm either 1 or 3 days late so I've bought a test do I'm betting you she'll come tonight lol my periods were always spot on more or less before ttc lol

I don't know if there's much point testing today I've already wee'd twice. I don't think I am but I'm late so testing here we come. I avg 28-31 days and I'm either 35 or 32dpo

When you're late, you can test any time of the day ;) good luck x

Last edited:
Holy crap. My bun is cooking!!! BFP but now I'm a LOT more terrified than I expected lol

I think this might turn up huge... But

EEFE1741-4935-4700-A0FA-B4C590EB0456-1124-000000B75C99B2E8.jpg

Awwww, wow, that's a lovely line! Huge congrats, hun. When's your due date?
xxx

2nd march i think.

im shock. its our 2nd cycle and i think i had a chemical last month. im worried about work cos its high risk.

2nd march i think.

im shock. its our 2nd cycle and i think i had a chemical last month. im worried about work cos its high risk.
Just a few days behind me, then. Congrats again. I'm not sure what you should do about work, but I'm sure some of the other ladies will be able to help out with how to tackle that. You'll probably have to tell them early and ask to be put on lower risk tasks if poss xxx

i have been told i have to tell them asap as we have violent individuals and a lot of moving and handling. i also do 24hr shifts which i think ill need to drop in favour for shorter shifts. im just nervous it doesnt work out :(

also o/t bluegirl your wedding anniversary is my birthday

Last edited:
Speak to someone there that you can trust and ask for it to be kept as quiet as possible till you reach the safety point of 12 weeks.

thats kinda hard because people will want to know why i get "special treatment" and last time people were given a risk assessment to sign.... which was awkward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back