I'm a hazard!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Belfa, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Belfa

Belfa Well-Known Member

Sometimes it's a wonder I can get through a whole day without some kind of "oppsies" :roll:

I have been getting odd results with the OPK tests ( i use the green one-step tests) and this morning, after using the tests about 35 times I have finally discovered what I have been doing wrong.

The back of the packet says to not submerge the strip any more than the "max" line.

This is an image of what the strip looks like: http://img.alibaba.com/img/pb/639/061/235/1264492322143_hz_myalibaba_web16_2596.jpg

You'll notice the green handle. For whatever reason I have been putting the whole thing up to the start of the handle into the cup, completely missing the now very clear "max" line that you see in bold at the bottom of the strip :wall2:. I don't know why I read that to be correct way to do it!

Maybe I'll have more success with it next month:whistle:

Seriously though, would you leave me alone with your child? :lol:

2. coz78

coz78 Well-Known Member

I had to giggle because that is something I would do! Hopefully you won't need to use them next month x

3. naomi88

naomi88 Well-Known Member

This made me lol!!! Xxx

4. minniemaker

minniemaker Well-Known Member

ha ha oh no!! What you like!

5. Belfa

Belfa Well-Known Member

Obviously if we're lucky enough to have a baby then my OH will just have to deal with all the nappies so I don't put them on backwards...:lol: