i'm a celebrity

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
is there a sticky for this anywhere.

what does everyone think about the whole Marc Bannerman / Cerys Matthews situation.

you'll get moved to the TV and entertainment board :)

I don't know btw, I don't watch it :)

I haven't been watching much but what I have seen I thought was pretty out of order considering he has a girlfriend. She knows he has a girlfriend too. And he even said 'I hope my gf isn't too pissed off' and that was at the beginning - he then carried on flirting and petting. Saying that I haven't seen it in a few days so son't know whats happened since, last I saw they were staring into each others eyes about 2 inches apart - very intense!
Whats happened since?

Marc Bannerman was the first person to be voted out the jungle. when he watched the clips back with Ant and Dec, he knew he was in trouble. When they said that his girlfriend had gone back to London he said that he wanted to fly back asap.

when he walked across the bridge to the press he was so angry. serves him right, he has just lost his rights to a come back.

didnt he use to go out with Nadia Sawalha (sp)

Yeah I think he did.

I wasn't sure if it was a set up cos his girlf doesn't really seem upset...I would. It sure has got them both a lot of press, and what's that about any publicity being good publicity?!?!

I feel a bit sorry for Cerys, even though what she did was wrong when she knew he had a girlf...i think she might be hopeful of a relationship, while he's saying they were just friends. He's a right t0sser IMO.

Not that I really watch it mind :fib:

I think its a shame marc went out, it would have been intresting to see what happened next with him and Cerlis. But did you see his face when he realsied how much trouble he was in, when they told him his girlfriend was there but had gone home. What happened in the trial last nite as i missed it as was watching football,a nd only caught the end when marc was having his interwiew

Missed the whole thing this year, OH moaned that much about it being on every night last year ! Quite glad though as it has freed my time up a bit. I end up obsessed!! :roll:

I think Cerys said that it would be best if she left tomorrow, yesterday when Marc was voted out.

If it were me watching my oh and some woman acting the way they were i think i would have to cut his *bleeps* off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back