I'm a bad wife :-(

Tigger87

Reaction score
I ate all the minstrels that we were supposed to share, before he's come home from work.

Oops!

He's not gonna be happy with me....

Haha I thought you were going to say you'd done something really bad! I think as a pregnant woman you are perfectly entitled to eat all the minstrels. Now if he'd eaten them all on the other hand that would be a completely different story ;-) I really fancy minstrels now... Xxx

can you sneak out and replace them?
before he is home? x

Lol! Just hide the empty bag and buy a new one to share :) xx

I do this all the time! Think I purchased about 3 Terry's chocolate oranges to replace the one I bought for us to share before my OH even managed to get a segment! X

You are definitely allowed to do this whilst pregnant...to be fair I'd have probs done it before I was pregnant too! Mmm I could eat some minstrels right now x

I owned up as soon as he got in - despite my attempt to hide evidence anyway!! He said he doesn't really like them anyway and has fully expected me to eat them... Haha :-D

well bf got home to an empty bag of large cheese and onion crisps i was like 'Ohhhhh ' my appetite has grown he just laughed and rubbed my belly
ha ha bet he wont be doing that when babies here and im fat and wobbly x

I hide so much food from hubby.... Never tell him when I've been piggy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back