Im a B*tch

BabyLove

Reaction score
Well, Iv Suddenly Become a Cow This Week. Iv Snapped & Shouted At The OH For Absolutely No Reason & Just Have Zero Patience. Did Any Of You Get Moody As Labour Got Closer? Im Thinking It Must Be a Burst Of Hormones Running Through Me All Of a Sudden. I Got This When I Was About 4 Months But It Went & Iv Been Nice Again Ever Since.. Until This Week :|

Yea.... i did nearer the end....

But my poor dad took the brunt of it

Sorry daddy :hug:

I was a moody b1tch the whole way through. In fact there was a running joke that both my OH and brother were going to 'put one on my chin' after labour!

dam hormones, I either cry or snap, but you sound like at least you know you are doing it. I had it with my last one too, but didn't cry as much. I forgot the baby wipes in the bag the other day, which my hb had put in. he said ahh cathy, and had to try soo hard not to cry!, I'm a hard cow really!

Misslarue said:
I was a moody b1tch the whole way through. In fact there was a running joke that both my OH and brother were going to 'put one on my chin' after labour!

thats me too :rotfl:

Yeah im same at moment, really snappy & just cant help it. Hormones are all over the place cos im feeling sick & headaches so must be down to that... honestly :lol:

Thanks For The Replies Ladies But I Was Hoping For Mums Opinions Coz I Was Curious To Whether This Happened Just Before They Dropped :) xx

my hormones were all over the place Carly - its not unnatural to want to slap your OH in the face in pure rage one minute then cry like a baby the next!! :shock:

after I had Jam I didnt know if I was coming or going, sometimes I was all happy and other times I wanted to pass Jam off to mil and cry in bed - baby blues arent fun but theyre definately normal :hug:

I was evily cranky the day before i went into labour.

from a mums opinion for after the birth,
it gets worse the first few days with your milk coming in etc
i was up and down for a good few weeks after but the good news is
i wasnt so moody i felt closer to OH than ever and wanted to be close and loving..the only thing is you feel like bursting into tears at the drop if a hat!
dont forget you have 9 months of hormones rushing through
your body it takes a while to go back to normal levels.

if u need it and stuff feels like its getting on top of u moddy wise
take a time out, leave the room/get some air and try to rationalise
your feelings and let them go...it helped me and OH didnt get the
full brunt so often.

yes i was super grumpy in my 39th week of pregnancy!

I'm cranky, snappy, rude, and peed off with the world. Though i do apologise, or try to, when i snap.
I also cry a lot.
Don't worry about it :)

Yes I was a moody b*tch as well the last week befire i was due.

Im Really Grateful For The Replies But Its Just Mums That Im Asking Lol.. Was Just Curious If It Could Be An Indicator Of Labour Being Close. Im Not Worried Or Concerned Lol.. But Thanks Anyways :lol: x

I know Im not a Mum *ducks* :wink:

BUT I rememeber reading lots of ladies posts saying that approx a week before they dropped they turned into an evil woman :evil: hormones went everywhere and it seemed that birth was imminent (sp) so yes babe I think grouchyness could be an indication that your LO will be with you very soon. Hope so :hug: :hug:

xx
*runs away*

Tillytots said:

BUT I rememeber reading lots of ladies posts saying that approx a week before they dropped they turned into an evil woman :evil: hormones went everywhere and it seemed that birth was imminent (sp) so yes babe I think grouchyness could be an indication that your LO will be with you very soon. Hope so :hug: :hug:

xx
*runs away*

:rotfl: Thank You :D .. Im Hoping So, I Dont Fancy An Induction See. Iv Got a Feeling Baby Wont Come Til January. But Hopefully Not :) xx

I was at my happiest and most chilled ever in my life whilst pregnant, so cannot comment on the b!tch hormone surge, sorry, but I do hope LO comes in December for you, fingers crossed!! :pray: :hug: :pray:

Tillytots said:

xx
*runs away*

i dont think its an actual sign that your about
to have your baby..i think that its just normal to feel really grouchy
right at the end because you've had a 9 month build up to this
moment, you are feeling huge and uncomfortable and have all sorts
of hormones going on. anyone would feel grouchy its also because you
are going into yourself to prepare for the birth so other ppl just seem
to be interfering and annoying in your head and u cant help but
be snappy!
i was on edge and snappy a week off my due date and
i was 10 days late..i think its just psychological because u
have this date in your mind for all these months as the date
it will all be over and you'll have your baby..its a big build up
but we all know it doesnt work like that, babies will come when
they are ready! lol

Aw I was exactly the same, not without reason though! You have had a small life growing inside you for so long, you will prob not have had a good nights sleep in months! Even rolling over in bed and getting out of the bath is difficult and then trying to do your christmas shopping, putting the tree up and still be expected to smile??
Don't worry too much because in no time at all..5 days? You'll be the happiest woman alive!
Nicola xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back