ill :(

carli91

Reaction score
Woke up today feeling likr absolute crap my throat is so sore and dry my head is pounding and I have this horrible pain right behind my eyes im struggling to concentrate or look at anything for too long or things go a funny colour. Really dont know what it might be but paracetamol arent working :'( feel like curling up in a ball and crying.
X

Aww hun, I really feel for you I got ill this time last week with a really bad cold and I felt bloody awful, and to top it off my husband was away in France until the following Monday so I had to suffer it alone! I took paracetamol and made my own lemsip but crushing the paracetamol adding some hot water, honey and lemon and basically just crashed out the whole weekend. Hope you feel better soon. (I do believe getting ill and being pregnant at the same time is worse) xxx

Hope you feel better soon. I've just started to recover for something similar. Finally went to the doctors when I was sent home from work and was given antibiotics. Make sure you get plenty rest and fluids. It was the lack of sleep that was getting me as my throat felt so much worse when I lay down and I can't sleep sitting up at all!

Get some power foods into you! It might be hard to get out of bed, but if you can go eat some oranges, cucumbers, bananas, and strawberries. All packed with stuff to up your energy, mood and vitamin C for your cold. get whatever you can! Or if you have it in the house, try hot green tea with a heaping spoon of honey and a 1/4 tsp cinnamon. That combination will a few times a day will punch that cold in the mouth!

Try to get some hot green tea, heaping tsp of honey and 1/4 tsp of cinnamon. It will up you energy and help you out overall. Also try to eat some power foods like:
strawberries, cucumbers, oranges, spinach and or kale.

Take care of yourself!

Thanks girls. Rang up out of hours and managed to get seen tonight, he said its probably just a bug and my temperature was slightly high. Hes given me some co-codamol so hopefull they should work soon xxx

I'm surprised they gave you co codamol. Don't take it for long hun. Hope you feel better today. I have a stinking cold and it's horrid :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back