ill

number3

Reaction score
Well yestarday was contractung on and off all day.Thought it was just this irratated utres they keep saying i hot so just plodded along.They were really painfull but i was coping.So my 38 week checkup with midwife wad at 4.When she arrived i told her about tightnings and she said u will have to ho to the hosp to get checked.She did all her checks and i got 3strong contractions when she was there so that was it she wanted me up as due c section on tuesday.
Got to hospital they did all tjere checks i was contraction but i was not dilating so sent me home again said they would not section me unless i was dilating.Midwife said i might end up in hoso again in 4hours pr 2 to 3 days.my drive to hosp is 45 mins and they keep sending me up then sending me home again. Do today i have been having tightnings on and off not as bad as yestarday but just dont feel well feeling faimt and week and when i eat am sick dont know what to do with myself. So fed up.Sorry just having a little ramt..x

My spelling is so bad omg.big fingers small phone..lol

Sounds like something if defo happening hun xxx

Oh dear it defo sounds like something is happening and it's not good that they keep sending you to hospital if its so far away! Hope everything sorts its self out soon x

Would be good to have baby on satarday my ohgranny will be99..x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back