I'll kick this off...

alicia

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks preggo today! This is our first child.. and it was a long road... We ttc'd for 17 months ... had given up hope and was getting ready to start the adoption process! That's it in a nutshell!

Awwww congratulations sweetie!
Even the feeling sick and tiredness are welcome when you've been trying so long aren't they? Its almost like your body is reminding you of what you've been longing for!!!
I am just over 11 weeks and was trying for three years so am thrilled to bits, can't wait to be a mummy.
Lots of love to you and all the best for a healthy, happy pregnancy xxx

Thanks for replying over the moon! i was beginning to think no one cared! lol!

Alicia I am so happy for you that your miracle finally happened. I am in my 3rd trimester of my 2nd preg and am having hard time remembering how it felt like to be happy about being preg(I am ready to have my little critter here) :lol: :lol: :lol: But I wish you all the best of luck and hope you have a wonderful preg. There is nothing better then holding your baby for the time and looking into their beautiful, innocent eyes. I could get weepy just thinking about.
People do care Alicia. I joined this site in hopes of finding other people who care also. So hopeful togather we will find those people on this site and make some good friendships. I just don't have a great support system of people that I can talk to about my preg, my dd, and the rest of my family life. My friends are mostly single and only a few have children and most of them are only part-time parents(when they have nothing else important going on). Sorry about going off!!!
I guess I just really wanted to say congrats! I am so very happy for you.
Hope to talk again soon.

Thanks coley! after so long.. it truly is a miracle. We had given up hope of having our own baby.. and were getting ready to start the adoption process!

Hi there alll!
Well today I found out that I was pregnant. This is my first child and even though I am still in the early stages (im only 7 weeks) I am already so emotional. Like you Alicia my partner and I have been TTC for a couple of years and were starting to think that something was terribly wrong. I am going to try my best to take care of myself for the next few months and you should too. Anyway all the best for the next few months and the future. God Bless!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So your pregnant at last. I am very happy for both you and your husband. I hope you have a very healthy pregnancy. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms?

CONGRATS lilangel!!! So glad to have you on this journey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back