Ill Again.

NIE

Reaction score
Hey girls, :wave:

Need some sympathy.

I am feeling under the weather again. I've had the runs again all day yesterday and again all morning. I am getting really fed up about it and I am in tears most of the day.

I can't be bothered doing anything, but can't sit at peace. I am scared to be on my own so I am dreading when hubby leaves to go to work at 1.pm

I am not hungry, so eating for baby is really difficult, even the smell of hubbys lunch is turning my stomach.

Anyone out there got some good news or funny story to cheer me up a bit. xxx

tbh i recon its your iron tablets.. perhaps take a few a week instead of every day...

I thought that to so I cut right down on the iron tablets.

I haven't had any now for 2 days so I was thinking that maybe I have picked up a wee stomach bug or hopefully it's the early warning that labour is close :pray: (wishful thinking) xxx

could be hun.. hope your feeling better soon.. rest up now xx

I think you'r suffering with anxiety. Have you spoken to your midwife about it? Get it sorted before bubba arives, you don't want to be feeling rough with a new baby to look after!

Hope you feel cheerier soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor you - you'll be so glad to get this baby out wont you!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
i was taking 3 a day and that was making me feel ill so my consultant took me down to 2 a day and told me to try that, not really made much difference to be honest so i can totally relate to how you are feeling! Hope things pick up for you soon hun :hug: :hug:

I think you could be right. I think it is possible that I am suffering from a bit of anxiety. I will have a chat with my midwife on Tuesday.

I have had depression and anxiety before, so do recognise the signs, but I think I am trying to ignore them.

Might have to get something sorted before post natal depression sets in later. xxx

I'm a bit of a panic head and suffer anxiety so I know how you feel hun! My best advice is to talk to people when you feel like that, getting outside is best, if you can, it relieves some of the stress of feeling lonely and isolated. xx

Sorry your not having a good time right now hun. No good news or anything but just wanna send you some big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back