If you have a child already are your symptoms the same as before or differebt

Holsf

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to know the outcome of this? Iv got a son who is 2 I am just over 8 weeks pregnant and from what I remember I feel exactly the same as how I did when I was pregnant with him which makes me think maybe I'll have another boy. We would love a girl next and said we would try again if we have another boy but after having 3mc before this pregnancy I just don't know if I can go through it all again and think this may be our last.
If you have a child already have you had the same symptoms with them or different and it would be interesting to see the outcome of the genders xx

Tri hopping but my pregnancies have been quite different - first I felt great the whole way through, no sickness or nausea. Lots of energy and had a boy.
2nd pregnancy ended in a miscarriage but nausea and tiredness.
This pregnancy I had nausea between 6 and 9 weeks, extreme tiredness and have caught every cold going! Saying that from about 16/18 weeks I've felt great and been full of beans. Had lots of pelvic pain this time as well. Team yellow so I'll have to let you know on gender! I think boy but a lot of others think girl.

With my son, my pregnancy was text book to the letter! Right up to waters breaking on the morning of his due date. Was bizarre.

My pregnancy with my daughter was nothing like his. Bled loads, had loads of scans and other issues. She was late and my cravings were the opposite! (Savoury/Salty with him. Sickly sweet with her)

I'm now pregnant with my third and again it's been different but closer to my second pregnancy. Sweet cravings mostly. We all think girl again! I'm yellow bump bump bu it'll be interesting to see :) xXx

I'm pregnant with my second, first threw up every morning from 6 weeks, second have started with sickness at 6 weeks but every night and felt sick all day !

My pregnancy with my son wasn't too bad. Although, I don't remember having sore nipples with my first, as I do right now. I've just found out I'm pregnant though, so we'll see how this pregnancy progresses and see if there is a change between them.

Same. Sick sick sick. I have 2 girls and more than likely my 3rd

I have a daughter and a son. Both those pregnancies were different. My 3rd pregnancy is different again! If I had to guess, I would say probably another boy, but I really don't have a clue!

I'm staying team yellow for this pregnancy. I had a private gender scan for my son, this time I plan on finding out at the birth :D

I have two boys, both pregnancies were almost identical!

I was very sick with my boy. Also sore nipples and salt cravings. Now I'm sick too, less sore but more tired than the first time. And I still enjoy sweet things. We'll see :)
A friend of us wasn't sick with her first (a girl), was very sick with her second (a boy) and again sick with the third (a girl). Everyone thought the third would be a boy again bc of the sickness, but it wasn't.

Pretty much the same symptoms this time round.

Although I have felt more sick this time, but it's pretty much died off now.

First baby was a boy. No idea what this one is, and we're a way off finding out the sex of this one as I'm only just under 9 weeks.

XX

Emily0505 we are about the sane stage I'm going to pay to find out early at 16 weeks but still got 8 weeks to wait arghh I just can't wait lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back