If my morning sickness started early could/should it end early?

EnglishRose88

Reaction score
My morning sickness started very early, at 3 weeks, a week before I even took the test and found out I was pregnant! I am now 6 and half weeks and suffering still :(

I know it may be wishful thinking but could the fact that my sickness started early mean it will end early?
I read that morning sickness usually does not start until 6 weeks, mine began way earlier...so maybe it will wear off before the 12 weeks?

Have any of you had morning sickness that started very early like mine and if so did it end early or continue for 12 weeks or more?

Again I know it may be just wishful thinking but I hate thinking that Im not even half way though the sickness stage yet!

Last edited:
Aw you can only hope can't you! I really don't know how it works. I didn't even realise I was pregnant until 7 weeks and since then the nausea and feeling sick has been ridiculous! and the tiredness. the smallest task is the biggest ordeal, work is going to be a pain!

I keep reading tips on tiredness and sickness etc.. im doing it all, all the right vitamins, drinking lots of water, naps, fruit, eating little and often but yeah.. it's unrelenting.

I hope you start to feel better soon. I keep hearing i'll have my usual energy back at 12 weeks (too long to wait!!) used to 6 cups of coffee a day too and now im on none.x

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had it very early, before I took a test also and my sickness was with me for most of my pregnancy :( It doesn't mean yours will be though, but just a head up to let you know it might be.

With my son I had sickness from 5-20 weeks. I guess everyone is different and it goes for us all at different times but I had it until 20 weeks :-( xx

Tri hoping here- my sickness started at 6 weeks and just stopped at 22 weeks!! Think its different for everyone. Hope it doesn't last long for you!!mx

Mine always starts before I test about same time as you that's how I know I'm pregnant. But I also suffer with 24 hour sickness to an extreme so take tablets to help. Only sick a few times a day now. Hope it stops soon but with my daughter I was sick right through and even in labour :/ x

Mine started at 5 weeks and was also hoping it might stop early too....can't imagine feeling like this for much longer... gutted to read that some had it up til 22 weeks......please nooooooo.

:) xxx

Mine also started before I tested ... And is still with me now! It's poo, but it all seems to be linked to your hcg levels - and this means we have high levels, which might also mean the sickness isn't going anytime soon - I really hope I'm wrong as I'm totally exhausted with it now. I've been taking ginger capsules which have helped me stop vomiting through the day xxx

I didn't have it with my first 3, although if I ate late at night I felt really rough...

Only just 4 weeks now so don't know what to expect this time xxx

Awww, hope you feel better soon. Every person and pregnancy is different. With my first, it was the sickness that lead me to think I was pregnant early on. And I was sick for 7 of the 9 months. And the 2 month break was in the middle.

I had really bad sickness from week 3 and is has literally disappeared at 12 weeks I have the sicky eeling now and again but that's it! I don't know if its I've managed to work out my eating, not getting hungry or eating to much or if I'm just lucky cc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back