If I do a preg test....

mrs_b_x

Reaction score
....will it make me worry more? I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and have been having sore sore sore boobs and lots of sickness and nausea but its now starting to wear off. I read the other thread about this being normal but I'm still slightly worried than when I got for my scan in two weeks there will be nothing there :(

I know with hcg levels it goes too high for a test to read or something?!? So is a test likely to say bfn if I do one now?

I think we all worry at that possibility ... I am as last preg was an MMC

I don't think doing a test will help you achieve anything in anyway- your pregnant and you've had symtoms - mine come and go like so many other ladies

Really think maybe you should start believing the fact your pregnant and just sit right and grow that bub for the scan x

i still buy an take tests seein the lines helps me i dont know why lol ....my symptom come an go i think it is normal x

It just doesn't seem real at all, i think I'm just waiting for the dream to end :( need to be more positive! X

I was taking tests for weeks after finding it. I even took one after id seen baby at my 12 week scan! But, I wouldnt recommend it as the line got much lighter as it went on x

Sent from my GT-I9300

I feel eaxctly the same lady. Have had loads a good strong symptoms, but they have eased over the last week.

There is no way I'm doing a test though.....if I didn't get the super strong lines I wanted it would cause major anxiety.

We just have to hang in there til our scans....we have no reasons to believe that anything is wrong... hang in there. :)

Xxx

someone reassured and reminded me that the placenta starts to take over at about 8/10 weeks and thats why your symptoms can start to fade x

If you have no reasons to seriously worry then don't.
I had NO symptoms at all! If I hadnt had missed a period I wouldnt have ever known I was pregnant until my boobs started leaking at 19 weeks! And even then I wouldn't have known straight away lol!

Don't do it. Your scan will soon be here xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I wouldn't do one either if I were u. It could make u worry more. Your symptoms can start to go at about 10 weeks as u wont be far from tri 2 and your placenta takes over. but then symptoms can come and go throughout pregnancy anyway so I really wouldn't worry hun. It wont be long before u have your scan and I was told when I had a 10 week scan if u get to 10 weeks the odds of the baby surviving is good xx

I did this mistake with my son I tested every day until my dating scan (11 weeks) and about 10 weeks I had a negative oh my gosh I was petrified turns out I had too much hcg or something and I spent like another £20 on tests. I don't think it's worth testing honestly x

Thank you for everyone's replies, I am going to be strong and resist the test! Need to focus on my scan and stop worrying xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back