If I can anyone can....think positive

MummyMouse

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I have two children (from a previous) and then me and my hd suffered 7 early mc's (1 ectopic) then nothing for 1.5 years so we soke help from a fertility conic to be told we had secondary unknown infertility and that we would need ivf to have a child together (all tests proved we are both in good health with no reason to have infertility)
2 weeks later I did a hpt and to my surprise I got a BFP.....I managed to take my dd to 24 weeks (she was born sleeping due to a rare renal complication) so as you can see I am far from Lady Luck but if I can fall pregnant after infertility diagnosis then it's possible for anyone!!

(My recent pregnancy went all and it was not a pregnancy complaicTion that made my beautiful dd to be born to the angels)

Keep positive ladies

I am so sorry about your little angel daughter hun

Regarding the ttc side of things ,what a lovely positive post for the ladies still in here

Xxxx

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss Hun. I remember your username from when I used to be on here as kdh125 in 2014. Your positivity is very inspiring and I wish you all the luck in the world x

I'm so sorry Jenks, no one should have to go through what you have been through.

Your definitely an inspiration, stay strong honey.

xxx

you really suffered from hard time as it is said that being optimistic leads to success and you prove it

this is an old post but I thought I'd update my story! I fought and kept fighting and I now have a heart 2 year old daughter

I am sorry you are going through. In case of unexplained infertility it's not easy to choose a treatmentthat has a high rate of success. From what I have read a doc might recommend undergoing ivf with pgs ngs.

Sorry to hear that!

It is very important to be positive before and during pregnancy period. And you are mere example of it.
To have a healthy pregnancy it is essential to be positive about everything.

you are the perfect example of what a mom should be <3

inspiring, strong and never giving up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back