I'd say it's a BFP!

clairedoran

Reaction score
Ok ladies, I've done 2 clearblue digi's and 2 tesco's own and they all say I'm pregnant! :shock: :cheer:

Things I did differently this month:
-This was my 2nd month using the clearblue fertility monitor (I would recommend it), it told me exactly when my peak fertility day was (cd20)
-We only did the deed once and that was on my peak day as dh was on a stag for 4 days previous. I think he had a good store of swimmers when he got back
-I lay in bed and went to sleep, so nothing escaped, I also put my legs up of the headboard for about 10 minutes :oops:
-I drank loads of water throughout the month, I don't have much cm and I found this increased it slightly! I also felt better and more energetic just from drinking 2 litres a day!
-I said a little prayer to St Gerard on the advice of my mother as she knew I was ttc (he's the patron saint of motherhood)
-I was also on antibiotics for the first week of the month for a water infection, I think they may have given my system a boost! I was on antibiotics when I got my BFP with dd!

My symptoms were:

-Nothing at all until about 7 days past ov, when I had a slight headache on and off
-8 days past ov, sensations in my (.)(.), but not painful and it only lasted for a few minutes
-10 days past ov, the most horrible af cramps that kept me awake. It was like contractions, they would come and go. I think this was implantation as I had shooting pains down below as well
-Definetely felt alot wetter down below (tmi) with increased cm (not loads), but there is normally nothing before af

I hope this has been a bit of help, because I like to know how people got there BFP and what there symptoms were. I really didn't think it was my month. I really really hope all you ladies get your BFP soon, you are all so lovely and helpful. I will keep editing the December test list!

Baby dust to all

xxx

Yay :cheer: Congratulations :D Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :hug:

Thanks for the tips too. I must try the drinking more water to increase CM one :D

Mildly said:
Yay :cheer: Congratulations :D Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :hug:

Thanks for the tips too. I must try the drinking more water to increase CM one :D

Thanks Mildly, I read about the water thing! Best of luck to you.

xx

Wonderful news! Congratulations and Merry Xmas to you! Thanks for the tips - I hope the antibiotics I have been on will help me this month and Ill definitely start drinking more water. :cheer: :cheer:

yey!!! :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:
so happy for you! send the BFP fairy my way pretty please!!!
heres to a happy and healthy 9 months chick :hug:

Congrats :cheer: v happy christmas at your house this year :cheer:

Congratulations, so pleased for you, guess we'll both be having August babies :shock:

Mandy x

Excellent news - so happy for you - have a wondeful christmas with that precious little bundle! x x x x x :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!!!

Just goes to show eh, it only takes the once!

Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Bagpuss17 said:
Congratulations!!!

Just goes to show eh, it only takes the once!

Funnily enough we only did it the once as well this month, guess timing is all :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies, all these messages make me want to cry. This has to be the nicest, most supportive ttc/pregnancy forum on the net!

xx

Been off for a few days so only just read your post - huge congrats to you hun!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back