I'd like I personal waiter please

Olive

Reaction score
Just for extremely lazy moments; like when I need a drink in the middle of the night, to run me a bath, put my socks on etc.

OH does the socks thing for me but I wouldn't ask him to get up at night unless I felt unwell. Meh!

A lot of blokes at my work say they went out in middle of the night to get their wife food if she craved it! Anyone got a fella like this? Am intrigued!

X

I haven't really craved anything! But he's been very good at making my RLT (that I always forget about lol!) I'm still pretty independent tbh but he has helped with my socks a couple of times :)

i have never asked hubby to go and get me something in the middle of the night but then he does work hard all week so its not really fair! but he has been a godsend this pregnancy as the first 5 months i was useless i was so sick i couldn't cook or do hardly any housework he did everything now he will still do the ironing and hoovering as he knows i really struggle with these jobs plus he has been working 6 days a week!

I haven't craved anything either. Disappointing! Lol.

I'm not complaining as he does his fair share. Although I wouldn't complain if I was waited on of course lol. Lazy mare!

I just wondered really if anyone had an OH like these men at work or maybe they're making it up! Lol. One guys mrs is preg and he told me he gets up when she's hungry to make her food. Wtf! Lol.

I've told OH about it as was shocked. If I really needed something he'd do it of course but not necessarily just because I cba.

after dinner and little man has gone to bed and we are watching telly i do make him get up to make me drinks as it takes me so long to try to get up off the sofa plus my craving is ice cold drinks so he does do that throughout the evening lol

Ah that's nice Sarah. Not quite sending him out at 3 in the morning. You don't qualify as a preg diva ;) lol. I ask him to when I don't need to pee otherwise have to get up anyway lol which seems to be most times!

I must admit I get DH to get my food at night :whistle: but not from the shop just to go downstairs and make me something - oh and breakfast in bed :lol: - but in my defence usually we take turns in doing that just that lately with my SPD being really bad in the mornings he treats me - had to go stay at my parents to get the same treatment this weekend while he is away LOL

I havn't had any cravings at all.
And I don't wake OH to get me anything.
I'm quite independent and will soldier on for what's left this pregnancy.
Although I do need help getting outta bed and bath, that about the size of his workload. :) Xx

My OH works pretty hard whilst I loll about so I just couldnt make unreasonable demands either. He does all the housework and the cooking already (but thats nothing new), I suppose he does help me get up off the sofa and puts my socks on, but I havent needed much more attention than that so far. I did have a couple of cravings and asked him to get me stuff but he told me to make do until the next day, which was reasonable.

So no, I think men going to the 24 hr garage at 4 am for ice cream and gherkins is something from films and not real life!

I woke OH up the other morning to go and get me a drink. The alarm was going off at the time as well but he grumbled a bit and then come back with a drink :). Well trained I think lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back