Id fear the dentist more than labour !

kaytee11

Reaction score
So after the rash incident i wake up with an abcessed tooth on a sunday with no doctors so having had one beofre ive spent the day hunting down some clove oil and gargling yummy warm salt water :) .. Ive now just realised that ive 2 flights to get n wednesday morning and im realllllly hoping i can. Ive been dying to go home for weeks. Does anyone know if the doctor will be able to prescribe me Amoxicillin (Augmentin) because if i dont get home i might just pull the airport down brick by brick :)

Also just did my friends angel cards .. asked the angels what theyd like me to know and they told me Marriage is on the way in my future .. anyone who knows my sitution knows how ironic this is :) Made me laugh though ... sign of a good thing !!

xxxxxx Hope you enjoyed my daily rant :)

I have had antibiotics from the doctor for an abscess before now. I usually say i cannot get to the dentist as its in another town. The last time as i needed 3 different types before it attacked infection. I hope you feel better soon x.

Fingers crossed for the good ail amoxocillin .. i said i was going to dentist in dublin as i was flying home weds .... LIES !! :)

xxx

Aw Kaytee I seen this post and thought - me to! Haha! I said to the dentist the last time I was in that I would rather go through labour than be sat in this chair - mind you I've never had a baby so that opinion might change! Lol.

I had an abscess a few weeks ago - I looked like desperate dan! Ended up in hospital to get it drained and the likes, so just be careful! xxx

I had a bad tooth and abcess a couple years ago and ym god the pain was excrutiating, i didnt sleep for 3 nights, my face ballooned on one side, my advice is get ti sorted at the dentist, i wouldnt wish the pain i had on anyone, and now think if i can go thru that i i can go thru anything x

i had one about 6 years ago and i will never forget thepain i went thru a oacket of neruofen and nothing it looked like i had one of those giant gobstoppers in my mouth it was that big. Its weird though becuase the doctor said my gums nd teeth are fine .. nd u can see that the abcess isnt in my gum cause theres nothing theres its more in my jaw so i have no idea ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back