Icandy

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by itchycoo, Mar 10, 2016.

1. itchycoo

itchycoo Active Member

Hi mums, I'm looking at buying an Icandy for this baby.. Had a silver cross first time round and as much as I loved it I need something easier to get in and out of boot ☺️ Can I just ask does anyone know much about them? Do all the Icandy peach (2&3) fit on any peach chassis? I'm looking at buying second hand and there seems to be a lot of parts sold seperetly

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

No idea, I'm going for an oyster 2 xx

3. Toni.C

Toni.C Well-Known Member

I have an icandy peach 3 and I'm so so glad I bought it. So sturdy and easy to push and my son looks very comfortable too. I think you can swap the seats and carrycots between the 1 and 2 between the 2 and 3. Although I wouldn't swear by this! There is a fantastic group on Facebook called icandy prams and accessories, there are some really good condition prams going second hand for half the price of a new one and lots of good advice too.

4. itchycoo

itchycoo Active Member

Great thank you il find the group!

5. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

I've brought an icandy peach 3 and can't wait to use it :) xx

6. fluffycat

fluffycat Well-Known Member

Have no idea bought the peach but I have the strawberry and it is brilliant!! Really sturdy, looks good and so easy to manoeuvre compared to others. Xx

7. JennyS85

JennyS85 Well-Known Member

I've got the strawberry 2 as well. Baby not due for a couple more weeks but enjoying driving it round the house so far lol! x

8. Nickinakinoo

Nickinakinoo Well-Known Member

I really like the Icandy but it really bugs me the carry cot is black. I know colour is not the main reason to buy a pram but I want something nice!

9. flexilexi394

flexilexi394 Well-Known Member

I bought the iCandy peach I think 2, on eBay a little while ago, and I cannot wait to use it! I had a graco travel system last time so I'm quite excited to upgrade! Xx

10. Gem212

Gem212 Well-Known Member

I had icandy Peach twin system when my boys were newborn and 2, i had it in tomato colour which is red and orange, if you go on there website they do the carrycot in quite a few different colours now.

I loved the icandy so easy to push, large shopping basket underneath, and had lots of compliments, ill be buying the single icandy peach again this time xxx