Icandy

itchycoo

Reaction score
Hi mums, I'm looking at buying an Icandy for this baby.. Had a silver cross first time round and as much as I loved it I need something easier to get in and out of boot ☺️ Can I just ask does anyone know much about them? Do all the Icandy peach (2&3) fit on any peach chassis? I'm looking at buying second hand and there seems to be a lot of parts sold seperetly

No idea, I'm going for an oyster 2 xx

I have an icandy peach 3 and I'm so so glad I bought it. So sturdy and easy to push and my son looks very comfortable too. I think you can swap the seats and carrycots between the 1 and 2 between the 2 and 3. Although I wouldn't swear by this! There is a fantastic group on Facebook called icandy prams and accessories, there are some really good condition prams going second hand for half the price of a new one and lots of good advice too.

I've brought an icandy peach 3 and can't wait to use it :) xx

Have no idea bought the peach but I have the strawberry and it is brilliant!! Really sturdy, looks good and so easy to manoeuvre compared to others. Xx

I've got the strawberry 2 as well. Baby not due for a couple more weeks but enjoying driving it round the house so far lol! x

I really like the Icandy but it really bugs me the carry cot is black. I know colour is not the main reason to buy a pram but I want something nice!

I bought the iCandy peach I think 2, on eBay a little while ago, and I cannot wait to use it! I had a graco travel system last time so I'm quite excited to upgrade! Xx

I had icandy Peach twin system when my boys were newborn and 2, i had it in tomato colour which is red and orange, if you go on there website they do the carrycot in quite a few different colours now.

I loved the icandy so easy to push, large shopping basket underneath, and had lots of compliments, ill be buying the single icandy peach again this time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back