iCandy Cherry?

Katy_89

Reaction score
Anyone got/had this?

I seem to get really mixed views from people, I know Tonks had a problem with iCandy, but I just love this pram! Although it's not exactly cheap :roll: If I could use it for a long time it might be worth splashing out xx

I think I recall reading on FB at some stage that she hates it :lol:

Hopefully she'll spy this and let me know xx

we have it hon :D use it as our second stroller so can't comment on how it is with carry cot, but over all - i love it!! can only compare it to using the bugaboo cam, but here's what i think :) (also a lot of the reasons i have my cam are the same as i why i like the cherry, i'll mark them with *

Pro's
Love how it fold's up - the chassi actually stands up
Easy to carry
Large underseat basket
Good size seat (maddi's very tall and it's still going strong)
Comfortable seat*
Parent facing*
Compatiable with maxi cosi car seat*

Con's
Doesn't fold as one (but neither does the cam! or most of this type of system)
Moderate to clean - doesn't come off and go in the washing machine

It does push well, but i wouldn't say it's as easy to push as other's i've used, but it is quite light, fits in my vw beetle, and overall hon, i really am enjoying using it atm :) was going to swap it for a bee, but when i tried maddi in one, her head was too tall for the hood, so i'm currently super impressed with my cherry.

hth's :D x

I really wanted a Cherry the only thing that put me off was the wheels, we needed air filled tyres. I didn't realise it doesn't fold as one either but it is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back