IC pregnancy tests

MrsDuckie

Reaction score
Feeling VERY disappointed in myself that I have tested at 8dpo after insisting that I would wait until the 11th (which would be 5 days late for af, providing my cycle is running normally after mc last cycle). Obviously just got a BFN. Used an IC pregnancy test, which I didn't use last cycle when I got a BFP.

What is everyone's experience of them?

Obviously they detect a very low level. Although I know 8dpo is crazily early. Just shot myself in the foot because now I'm even more impatient and annoyed! Can't win!!

It always helps if you read the reviews of the IC's you buy, I bought onestep early strip tests from amazon that claimed to be super early but then upon reading the reviews I found quite a few ladies saying that they didnt pick up the positive until days after af was due, some women also saying that brand tests picked up their bfps far sooner, it just depends I guess.. I suppose it used to give me a little extra hope after reading bad reviews, this is my first month not testing until af is late, its hard but im trying to break the expensive habit of being a peeonastick addict lol.. Good luck to you tho :)

Thank you! Last month when I got a bfp it didn't show on tescos but did on FRER so shows that everyone is different too I suppose! Definitely too early. Will now go back to my original plan, pretend my moment of weakness never happened lol, and stick to my guns! No testing until af is late! Fingers crossed for us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back