IC frustration!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Sugarpop, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

Anybody else get so frustrated with these? Always feel like there is something there :-/

Attached Files:

2. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

I used a lot of those tests. I got on quite well with them but did find them prone to evaps and indent lines. I checked for indents before I dipped them and didn't count anything after the time. Of course with any test there is always a test strip there so if you look hard enough there is always something there.

3. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

I don't normally use these but do find that some ICs are worse than others. I miss my wife strips :wall:

4. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

Yep my last cycle I had a really clear line on these, got my hopes up and nothing on others then af arrived. When I looked on Amazon reviews it happens a lot. Mine were the one step ones. xx

5. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

The only problem I had with these is the line took so long to darken! Could have 2-3 on clear blue but in these was still a squinter! Xx

6. Emily0505

Emily0505 Well-Known Member

I think with these cheapies, it's the luck of the draw.

I've had the odd evap from them which got me excited (deep down I knew it was an evap I was just kidding myself!)

With this pregnancy I had a line on a cheapie at 9dpo but nothing on the frer at all!

I don't think I can see anything on your pics hun, but I've got everything crossed for you.

XX