IC frustration!

Sugarpop

Reaction score
Anybody else get so frustrated with these? Always feel like there is something there :-/

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpg
    IMG_0324.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 48
I used a lot of those tests. I got on quite well with them but did find them prone to evaps and indent lines. I checked for indents before I dipped them and didn't count anything after the time. Of course with any test there is always a test strip there so if you look hard enough there is always something there.

I don't normally use these but do find that some ICs are worse than others. I miss my wife strips :wall:

Yep my last cycle I had a really clear line on these, got my hopes up and nothing on others then af arrived. When I looked on Amazon reviews it happens a lot. Mine were the one step ones. xx

The only problem I had with these is the line took so long to darken! Could have 2-3 on clear blue but in these was still a squinter! Xx

I think with these cheapies, it's the luck of the draw.

I've had the odd evap from them which got me excited (deep down I knew it was an evap I was just kidding myself!)

With this pregnancy I had a line on a cheapie at 9dpo but nothing on the frer at all!

I don't think I can see anything on your pics hun, but I've got everything crossed for you.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back