Ibs setting off sickness again!

littlekoala

Reaction score
Hi ladies I haven't posted in a while. I'm nearly 20 weeks and have my scan on Tuesday :) This week I ate something that didn't quite agree with me and it set off my ibs... which then set off my sickness again! I hadn't been sick for nearly 2 weeks so am quite annoyed :( Anyone else's ibs make them sick? Xx

Last edited:
Hey, I don't have IBS so can't comment but feel for you. Hope you feel better soon and look forward to seeing your scan x

I have anxiety related IBS so i feel sick with it but i dont know its the anxiety or the ibs that causes the sickness. Just horrible nausea and nothing helps it until it settles again. The ibs symptoms i can deal with but the sickness drives me nuts. Haven't had anything in years though thankfully. All i can think to help is the usual culprits, mint and ginger. Especially mint since its IBS related, aids digestion so might give you some relief. Hope this helps!

I think I might be having something similar. Not sure if I ate something that didnt agree or picked up a bug, but i've had a bad tummy, which kicked off my IBS and since then I have been feeling sicky again :(

Hope you feel better soon!

I used to have IBS and since having Jackson it left...

But I notice if I feel nauseous sometimes I just need a poo lol. Probably because everything's all squashed and the more your bunged up it'll be worse.

Feel for you, are you on fybogel or movicol? Bloody hated movicol.

xxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back