Iam just going to eat

monster_munch

Reaction score
A peanut butter and jam sandwich.... I have done no housework so far today and something is telling me that a PB&J sandwich is what I need to get me started :lol:

Anyone else want one??

monster_munch said:
A peanut butter and jam sandwich.... I have done no housework so far today and something is telling me that a PB&J sandwich is what I need to get me started :lol:

Anyone else want one??

No ta. I just had tuna mayo in french bread. Took all the skin off the roof of my mouth :x

lou said:
monster_munch said:

Anyone else want one??

No ta. I just had tuna mayo in french bread. Took all the skin off the roof of my mouth :x

Ditto with the mouth roof skinning. Mine was a hot baked potato!

Still perhaps if the PB&J sandwich went in a blender first i could drink it :think:

omg ive totally forgotten to eat today! iv done little mans and little ladys lunch - but not mine - brb!! :rotfl:

Becs said:
lou said:
monster_munch said:

Anyone else want one??

Ditto with the mouth roof skinning. Mine was a hot baked potato!

Still perhaps if the PB&J sandwich went in a blender first i could drink it :think:

Becs....I always think your avatar is a dolphin walking upright holding a handbag :eek: I have to look twice, gets me everytime :?

lou said:
Becs....I always think your avatar is a dolphin walking upright holding a handbag :eek: I have to look twice, gets me everytime :?

I just assumed it was without questioning it - I had to look just then to see what it really was :rotfl:

Even though I know its a stork I still look and see dolphin :?

:rotfl:

but really its not even the right shape or colour of a dolphin, more of a penguin.

*sigh* but I still see dolphin :shakehead:

HappyAlice said:
lou said:

I just assumed it was without questioning it - I had to look just then to see what it really was :rotfl:

Me too!

I thought it was too :shock:

but back to the original thread....I just ate 5 chocolate malted milk biscuits that OH had bought for me :cheer:

and MM

please read your PMs - I get mightily offended when they lie about in my outbox for days :shakehead:

I thought it was a Dolphin too!!

I spent ages the other day trying to suss out what it was. I'm glad Lou brought it up it's been bugging me what it was :oops:

pmsl, I can't see the dolphin. Oh no, I might change it now.

peanut butter makes me feel :puke: and I dont like jam.. ewww! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back